Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Rough sex handling

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Colour Contrast

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Verbal abuse

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
I've traveled for business for years, and have had a few affairs!
I am a very take charge woman, due to my job!
I learned quickly that if I ever allowed a black man to walk me to my room, He would be in control! It's good to submit to a real man, who knows what our bodies are made for, and expresses it!

Is it taboo? Maybe! Is it lust? Definitely!
I must admit that my mind tries to convince me that it is wrong, but when He makes me his, all thoughts are on the pleasure!

I've traveled for business for years, and have had a few affairs!
I am a very take charge woman, due to my job!
I learned quickly that if I ever allowed a black man to walk me to my room, He would be in control! It's good to submit to a real man, who knows what our bodies are made for, and expresses it!

Is it taboo? Maybe! Is it lust? Definitely!
I must admit that my mind tries to convince me that it is wrong, but when He makes me his, all thoughts are on the pleasure!
No not wrong at all. Women are in positions of power and it’s not uncommon for them to want to be submissive and the bedroom is usually the place. And especially with black men. White women love our dominance

So far it looks like length thickness and the rough sex is winning ;) . Let me know if you guys find these kind of posts intersting ill keep coming up with new interesting ones for the community! :)

I've never experienced any kind of "dominance" or dominant behavior, in any of my experiences, black men weren't more or less dominant than any other men I'd been with. My relationships were normal, vanilla relationships, we were equals. I wasn't looking for anyone to dominate me either. So I don't buy into that whole thing, all white women dont need to be submissive to black men or any man. Just my opinion.

That's how I know if I hit it right. If she squirts all over the place or wets the sheets up , and passes out laying in the spot after I pumped her up full of cum, I did a job well done.

Back