To all the hot wives out there.....

My neighbors are sadly horribly racist so them finding out is a huge concern.
racist folks are either uneducated or simply not too bright. what a drag for you, Mrs. InCharge. the fact remains how and why married couples enjoy their marriage remains only the business of that married couple and those they choose to involve themselves with sexually and otherwise. neighbors. can't live with them yet no way to get around them unless you like living in the woods.

racist folks are either uneducated or simply not too bright. what a drag for you, Mrs. InCharge. the fact remains how and why married couples enjoy their marriage remains only the business of that married couple and those they choose to involve themselves with sexually and otherwise. neighbors. can't live with them yet no way to get around them unless you like living in the woods.
Living in the woods sounds nice actually. Stephen and I always feel terrible when we have to ask a bull to just park in the garage and not be as noticeable after coding in the community gate. We try really hard to have Stephen drive the bull home to me but most kind of have that knowing look as to why we need so much discretion.

Hotels are fine but when I need a long session it's just better here at my own home but makes for difficult conversation

Wow. I guess since I've yet to have a long-term successful cuckold relationship, such as a marriage like yours, i rarely think about the complexities and nuances of which you speak. I am confident that you and Stephen are articulate and creative enough to talk your your way around racist neighbors. Yet the fact you have to even think about discretion regarding neighbors, remains a sad watermark for where the human race is about real freedom of choice.
Rock on Mrs.InCharge and Stephen. You inspire individuals like me and you both simply rock my cuckold universe :)

Neighbours don't know, but they've seen me go out all dressed up, seen my tattoos and a black guy bringing me home occasionally but it's nothing to do with them!
(And who knows what they are getting up to!)
******* are aware of roughly what I do, but I tend to do it away from home. When I have used our marriage bed, the ******* were stopping away! X♠️

We keep it as our naughty secret, which rationally I know is the right choice.....but I'm so proud of Nat since she went black that I do sometimes fantasise about others knowing. I think our neighbours would be shocked! I don't really care what others would think, but Nat doesn't want to be judged or to be topic of gossip

Do your neighbors know of your "secret"? If you have *******...what do you do with them when you turn into a slut?
I m not sure if the neighbors know. If they see my pic on a site like this then they are into it too. The ******* go to a sitter or with their Dad my ex-husband. This way we are free to enjoy the adult time.

Back