To all the BLACK men, I say THANKS!

loveBLACKmen

Female
From
Mexico
Just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" to all you black men out there. Thanks for doing what you do and thanks for putting spoiled little bitches like me in my place. Thanks for giving me the best sex I could ever imagine and thanks for treating me the way I need to be treated. Thanks for hurting me so badly that it feels amazing and thanks for just everything. You are everything I could ever want and you are perfect.

to all the BLACK men, I say a a big THANK YOU!!!!

All I can say is way back when whites took us as slaves why not take their white women as sex slaves I think it's fair. One thing I always thought was why it's not the other way around ( white men and black woman) it's very rare.

To all the other brothers here do white women treat you different cause you like white women.
I've always been treated as an outcast as I'm half black half Hispanic but it's a shame home some of my friends are I call them closet white women lovers because their black wives, gf's or family treat that as taboo!

And thanks to all the good white wives who suck and fuck black cocks....in front of there weak husbands and behind there backs!!! And lie to there parents ,******* and girls friends by telling them they would never sleep with a black man! But come home with there pussies filled with thick bull cum......we love you white sluts

YOUR WELCOME
smile.png

I don’t blame white girls for giving thanks to Black Men. But white boys should give thanks to Black Men also, and as a white boy, I do thank Them. Black Men have conquered us white boys and taken our women from us. Nature seems to have set aside this time in history for Black Men to take charge and vanquish the white boy. This was all just a matter of time because it was inevitable for the genetic superiority of Black Men to eventually take charge. I am proud to be a part of this wonderful transitional time in history and I have taken my place with the other white losers. I thank Black Men for defeating me and stripping me of my dignity, my masculinity, and my balls. The time has finally come.

And thanks to all the good white wives who suck and fuck black cocks....in front of there weak husbands and behind there backs!!! And lie to there parents ,******* and girls friends by telling them they would never sleep with a black man! But come home with there pussies filled with thick bull cum......we love you white sluts
Blk snake, keep fucking their tight white pussies and when you can take their sisters and daughters also

I don’t blame white girls for giving thanks to Black Men. But white boys should give thanks to Black Men also, and as a white boy, I do thank Them. Black Men have conquered us white boys and taken our women from us. Nature seems to have set aside this time in history for Black Men to take charge and vanquish the white boy. This was all just a matter of time because it was inevitable for the genetic superiority of Black Men to eventually take charge. I am proud to be a part of this wonderful transitional time in history and I have taken my place with the other white losers. I thank Black Men for defeating me and stripping me of my dignity, my masculinity, and my balls. The time has finally come.
It was inevitable and the time is now ... this is real not a joke

I am happy as hell there is a black male population in this country, my wife get seriously involved with the black the male population in the 1950s when we lived in Virginia Beach Virginia why was in the military.

We quickly find out about segregation when we invited a black man to our new apartment he wasn't in our apartment 5 min. when the landlord banging on the door telling me that no black men were allowed on his property.

This happened with two more times until we purchased a mobile home near the black section of the city where we would not have to worry about inviting our black friends over to our home. We were in our apartment for about a month when I was told I was going to be sent to Greenland for three months, I let one of the black man know I would be leaving in a week and to take care my wife which I knew he would. She was two months pregnant at the time but that did not seem to bother her at all.

Blk sanke is so right ... we white bois are pathetic and can't hang sexually ... no doubt black is superior

Blk sanke is so right ... we white bois are pathetic and can't hang sexually ... no doubt black is superior

.Black man were always far superior than me when it came to my wife and *******. They have always had the ability to make my wife and ******* very happy when I could.

I would gladly leave my rental property to a white woman who was in love with black men as much as my wife was totally devoted to the black male population which is delaying all white women should be anyway.

Ever since I met my wife I have always treated black men as special never mowed down on them I always looked up to them. Because they were a very important part of our life there was no way in hell I could satisfy my wife like a black man can and did for many years. They were doing me a big favor by fucking my wife bareback.

When I was put in charge of a manufacturing facility that I worked at I would take a black man's place on the assembly line so he could do me a favor and go fuck my wife. When I had the fill-in for the night foreman I would bring my wife to work with me so the black man on the night shift could spend some time with her in my office while I worked in their position. I owe a lot the black male population for making my wife and I so very happy .

Just chiming in once again to say "THANK YOU" to all the black men..

No matter how my day at work was or how much drama may be going on in my life, I can always count on a BLACK man to make me feel better and put me in line properly.

So....

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!

LOL! You're welcome...but you know...this is a 2 way street. Thanks must also be given to all the WF out there who are BRAVE enough to completely surrender her mind/body/ and very soul to a BBC...it is not for the feint of heart or body...we demand one thing and one thing only...complete surrender! That's not some thing easily given we know...but we will not have any other way will we?! So to you all WE say thank you and...on your knees...

I have read blk snakes comments on this and other subjects, and cannot find any fault. all he says is true. he is my hope for the future that he rules us whites for his enjoyment. . Blk snake you are my idol and would love to be your honkey boi, and hope you would use my wife in ANY and i mean ANY way you want. NO LIMIT TO YOUR OWNERSHIP OF US BOTH.

I can't tell you how many different bmwf couples I've jerked off to in the past 20 years since my longtime gf left me. I owe thanks to all those aggressive and defient bros that refuse to let white society keep them from going after the hottest white girls and thanks to the brazen whitegirls that are willing to put out for them.There's nothing better for me than seeing pretty whitegirls hanging on to her black stud and knowing he'll be screwing her senseless.

Back