To all cuckolds out there

What are your thoughts about this BBC

• Do you want to suck it?

Votes: 181 46.8%
  • Do you want to watch her get fucked by it and help suck?

Votes: 254 65.6%
  • Do you both want to worship it?

Votes: 165 42.6%
  • Do you want him to fill her up and impregnate her?

Votes: 172 44.4%
  • Do you both want to take it?

Votes: 143 37.0%
  • Does it turn you on?

Votes: 226 58.4%
  • Would you let him own her?

Votes: 220 56.8%

• Total voters
I'd Bring My Fiance to You so You could Make Her Your Slut. I would Do what She wanted and Obey You as A Superior Man than I am. Please Fuck Her so I can Cum

I would do anything for Marissa. She Likes to Control Me. She's Here With a Friend Now. I would Suck You Hard For Her if You w3ould Like. I'm Rock Hard Looking at Your Massive Cock. I JUST unzipped His Pants and Pulled His Cock out becuz She told Me too. Would You Please let Me sick Your cockwwh3n I bring Her to Yoo

Black men like you should own the whole white families. So hope for something like that in my future.

I will let you take my girlfriend...and watch as she kneels in front of you. she begins to suck your massive pole, gulping down more and more with each stroke until she's *******! her eyes tearing! she worships your BBC for the next 15 minutes! she swollow's your first load and continues to slowly stroke your massive length while she stands, leading you to the bed where she lays on her back...still stroking you she guides your huge dick to her opening, she cumm's as you begin to penetrate her. For the next few hours I watch and stroke while you completely use her, pleasuring her in ways ill never know!!

I will let you take my girlfriend...and watch as she kneels in front of you. she begins to suck your massive pole, gulping down more and more with each stroke until she's *******! her eyes tearing! she worships your BBC for the next 15 minutes! she swollow's your first load and continues to slowly stroke your massive length while she stands, leading you to the bed where she lays on her back...still stroking you she guides your huge dick to her opening, she cumm's as you begin to penetrate her. For the next few hours I watch and stroke while you completely use her, pleasuring her in ways ill never know!!

Back