title? what title?

Gretchen

Female
I don't know what to say. I'm almost 28,married,one kid,a boring job. I have a little experience with interracial sex. I'm mostly curious about what other people say about their experiences.

I don't know what to say. I'm almost 28,married,one kid,a boring job. I have a little experience with interracial sex. I'm mostly curious about what other people say about their experiences.
NO. Gretchen is very real. I know because I'm married to her. She's too cautious to put her own pic on this or any other sex-oriented site. Instead,she lifted one off the internet that resembles herself in age,build,hair color etc. I've been on this site several times before and I was surprised,to say the least when she told me she had been on here. In my opinion,the majority of postings and people on this site aren't who or what they claim to be. That said,there are probably a small handful of genuine people on here from time to time,and Gretchen thinks she conversed with at least two of them yesterday. If she's right,they know who they are.

PS: Neither Gretchen or myself are fags. See,the difference is that a fag may have some use for your puny little pecker,but we don't.

Profile says female, but it is definitely a guy posting, claiming to be couple. If that pic wasn't actually your wife why wouldn't you say so? You accepted plenty of compliments on the pic, which you now pulled! Doesn't sound very REAL to me. If you are real get verified no one is going to believe you now!
oh,you're that smart,are you Einstein? i didn't expect any interaction with anyone. i shouldn't have posted that pic or any pic at all. i was just filling in blanks to get access to the blogs. i'd never considered online dating until i saw the reaction to that pic. maybe i should,and if i ever do,i'll post a real pic of myself. if someone were to describe me,it would sound just like a description of the pic i posted. the question i have to ask is how many of the people who respond to it would be genuine. i'll make a guess and go with it if i decide to do it. in the meantime,i don't feel the need to prove anything to anybody.

Lmao @ that loser making excuses for posing with a stolen pic and accepting compliments.
unless pics are marked and copyrighted,they're free for all on the net asshole. that's a good reason for anyone to think twice before posting their pics online. if you can do it and feel comfortable about it,go for it,but if you're not sure,maybe you shouldn't.

Back