Tips???

Congratulations and have fun! Look forward to a "full report" :p

Our advice is to be yourself, and be very clear about what you are looking for, any 'rules' and also be honest about any concerns like nervousness, etc.

All of the guys we've had MFM fun with and couples too have always been very accommodating as we often are a bit nervous on a first date! Knowing everyone's comfort levels, boundaries, etc always makes it go much better and even often is conducive to pushing some of those boundaries once everyone feels at ease and turned on :happy:

looking for someone to come and show jessica proper fucking she was surposted to get bbc yestoday but the guy never had a 3sum or we had done nothing like that and he was more scared of it all than us and because I was there he found it had to get it up so she only really got him hard and got to suck him when he got hard in her mouth he nutted way to soon and quick it put me and Missis in a hard place and we called it quits so because of this we are looking for a black bull to come and do what he wants to the Missis we have only a couple of small rules nothing bad she's really gagging for a hard stiff fucking only genuine black guys please me and Missis can prove in almost anyways that we are the real deal as long as u can do the same pic for pic and if we like u we will let u have her number she likes texting and being wound up and is one hell of a dirty talker Midlands area want a meet asap with a mixed race younger more confident someone who has done it and knows how to give a girl a good time thanks hubby Jason

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 21
Back