Tips to tell parents

Azn ... you don't give us readers much info to work with, actually. I'm a parent of 2 teens and you look kind of young, yourself, but things that can impact the responses you might get are:
  • how old you are now and if you are still living at home
  • what your parents feelings, in general, of interracial couples is
  • how long you date a guy before introducing him to your parents, and of course, having sex with him
  • you say you're interested in "bbc" ... that's Big Black Cock in my book, and again would depend on your current sexual experiences to date + all the other items I just mentioned.
Our ******* is turning 16 soon, and we are going to start letting her go out on actual dates with guys. I don't think the color of the guy is going to be as big a factor as his background, how well mannered, and dressed he is. If she's dating a guy from the school she goes to, I'm sure my wife will call the school and get a background check on him.

You might start by filling out your profile a bit and giving the forum readers some background. Mac
gif_sleepigAtWork.gif

Last edited:
Azn ... you don't give us readers much info to work with, actually. I'm a parent of 2 teens and you look kind of young, yourself, but things that can impact the responses you might get are:
  • how old you are now and if you are still living at home
  • what your parents feelings, in general, of interracial couples is
  • how long you date a guy before introducing him to your parents, and of course, having sex with him
  • you say you're interested in "bbc" ... that's Big Black Cock in my book, and again would depend on your current sexual experiences to date + all the other items I just mentioned.
Our ******* is turning 16 soon, and we are going to start letting her go out on actual dates with guys. I don't think the color of the guy is going to be as big a factor as his background, how well mannered, and dressed he is. If she's dating a guy from the school she goes to, I'm sure my wife will call the school and get a background check on him.

You might start by filling out your profile a bit and giving the forum readers some background. Mac
View attachment 404785

Thank you for reply - sorry i will make proper post once i am home but for now i have just recently turn 18 and yes still live at home with parents.

I have dated a white guy before and they are happy but they told me only asian on white men because they are rich.

I would introduce maybe after a few month of dating and i take long time for sex maybe month or longer.

I am not very experience but come across this and very interested and i intrigue by what i see here.

Azn ... first of all, try to understand how important and valuable you are to your parents. No love could ever match how they feel about you, so they want the best for you. They're only being protective parents.
As far as being rich, you should be looking for guys (regardless of color) who have goals, ambitions, good grades, etc ... as at your age, these are the foundation blocks to finding those "rich" guys your parents desire you meet. Your inexperience with guys, in general, tells me you should probably wait to hook up with a black guy if all you want is to "just experience a large black cock". Not everyone (especially guys) has your personal well being in mind. Please be careful! Mac

Thank you mac for your words, but at which time should i be allowed to have my own life? Isnt experiencing life myself a good thing?

I know i am inexperience but im sure there are genuine people out there also ! Im hoping at least !

Or are you telling me what im doing or want to do is a big mistake?

Thank you mac for your words, but at which time should i be allowed to have my own life? Isnt experiencing life myself a good thing?

I'm just saying that your parents want to see you with someone who cares and loves you, and can provide for you; that's what all parents want for their children. You're a big girl though (18) with a burning desire to experience the exciting parts of life, which is cool, but these guys aren't the ones you take home to meet mom & dad. So, go live life to the "edge" while you're young; you'll know when its time to show off your special guy . Guess I'm just being a typical "parent" ... that's all. Mac
gif_Yellowball-winking2.gif

Goodness, you look very young, aznbebe. However, it's a good thing that you are now of age. Not sure what you're nationality is (aside from being a kiwi lol). You look either Chinese, Filipina, or even Thai. I'm gonna guess one of the first two. First of all, it's good to see someone who's open to such things. Typically, Asian women from your part of the world only go for light skinned men....though not always. Second, glad you're open about your desires and this particular fetish. I doubt this will be a casual thing, as you well know from reading all the posts and comments on this forum. Sounds like your parents are conservative and might not react well to you "dating" or being with someone of color (black). I would say be careful with that. You may consider a fling with a black man. However, I don't think you are into flings but relationships, right? If that is what you desire, then by all means go for that.

Should be very interesting to see your tastes and confidence develop, aznbebe. Btw, you might consider posting a newer avatar. While cute, your current one gives people the impression that you're 15 or 16 yrs old. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or in PM (private messages). We're here to help.:D

Thank y
Goodness, you look very young, aznbebe. However, it's a good thing that you are now of age. Not sure what you're nationality is (aside from being a kiwi lol). You look either Chinese, Filipina, or even Thai. I'm gonna guess one of the first two. First of all, it's good to see someone who's open to such things. Typically, Asian women from your part of the world only go for light skinned men....though not always. Second, glad you're open about your desires and this particular fetish. I doubt this will be a casual thing, as you well know from reading all the posts and comments on this forum. Sounds like your parents are conservative and might not react well to you "dating" or being with someone of color (black). I would say be careful with that. You may consider a fling with a black man. However, I don't think you are into flings but relationships, right? If that is what you desire, then by all means go for that.

Should be very interesting to see your tastes and confidence develop, aznbebe. Btw, you might consider posting a newer avatar. While cute, your current one gives people the impression that you're 15 or 16 yrs old. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or in PM (private messages). We're here to help.:D

Thank you eye - yes well im still very new to all this but would like a relationship as thats all ive had previously never any flings.

Um i will try to get a more mature photo up of me tonight when i get home.

But yes for now i want to just explore and learn all i can to see what is right for me.

Sounds good. Nothing wrong with a relationship. I know any guy would be lucky to have a nice and very open-minded girl like yourself as his girlfriend.

When I was a young girl in the 80's my Dad made it clear he didnt want me to go out with black guys. Foolishly I did as I was told. I know its easy for me to say but I hope you are brave enough to say you will go out with who you want to, whether they are black or white. Im a parent, I want my ******* to be happy, so your parents will too I think.

Hi i have not got a bf or anything yet but am interest in bbc, anyone on here have tips for when time comes when i need to tell parent?

Or have any experience in this type thing before?
Listen to Mac's advice could not have put it better my self, as for the rest follow your heart but do it with thought respect and consideration for other's in this case your family. one thing I will say whatever any one tells you never lie 2 your parents tell them whats bothering you in your life even if you think it might shock them or anger them! its better you get their advice as they want whats best for you most if not an older sibling. and one final thing alway's alway's respect your self!! self respect is more important than anything any man/boy of any race can do for you.

Back