tiny white wife for first bbc

sugar honey

Couple
im wanna try my first bbc and i want my husband a part of it i want him to watch me cum like never before i wanna make him watch a bbc fuck me till it leaves my pussy cummy and when that bbc pulls out i want to make hime suck all the white cum off that black cock and then i wanna sit on his face and push all the cum out in to his mouth

im wanna try my first bbc and i want my husband a part of it i want him to watch me cum like never before i wanna make him watch a bbc fuck me till it leaves my pussy cummy and when that bbc pulls out i want to make hime suck all the white cum off that black cock and then i wanna sit on his face and push all the cum out in to his mouth
that's an easy JOB to due beating up white pussy. Let his bitch ass lick all
the CUM and clean it up nickel too. Where are you from?

Your a rare find... He's a lucky man.

If ur serious u know what to do breeder65@yahoo and send me some Pics I don't see any of U on here.

theres the profile pic and i had a bunch more im not shure where they went im new to this stuff when ui get home ill have my husband take a couple and post them

Back