tiny white St.Louis housewife and mom needs regular black breeding

Pamlovesblackcock

Female
Gold Member
Hi my name is Pamela and I need black dick! I enjoy giving my husbands wifes pussy away to gorgeous black men to fuck and breedfull of strong, potent black baby seed.I you are a fine black man in st.louis or in southern illinois then you will be very pleased if you take me to bed and make love to me! Only serious well hung black men who will actually show up and fuck my horny little fertile pussy! If your for real then youll get to fuck this white mans wife and cum in my pussy!

Magnificent vag like your it'd be a privilege to shove my black dick inside it!
It's good to see married women not only see themselves as sexual, desirable women for black men to use regularly.
BUT the wives who honestly believe black guys should be ejaculating inside them as regularly as possible.
Those women are worth more than gold, more than gold!
Your husband is a lucky, and wise man.

Here's what I think hot wives/moms like you are BUILT for:

Attachments

• GMIM 2.jpg
    GMIM 2.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 84
  • GMIM 11.jpg
    GMIM 11.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 82
  • GMIM 12.jpg
    GMIM 12.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 80
  • GMIM 21.jpg
    GMIM 21.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 81
Hi my name is Pamela and I need black dick! I enjoy giving my husbands wifes pussy away to gorgeous black men to fuck and breedfull of strong, potent black baby seed.I you are a fine black man in st.louis or in southern illinois then you will be very pleased if you take me to bed and make love to me! Only serious well hung black men who will actually show up and fuck my horny little fertile pussy! If your for real then youll get to fuck this white mans wife and cum in my pussy!
i am in kc mo i like speak to u

Hey Pam....would be in St.Louis April 10th thru the 15th. Hills back if you wanna get fucked good.

where do I sign up

Thank you gentlemen,Im very glad I made this post!My husband totally encouraged me and Ive met five wanderful men who are very swauve and seductive who really know how to treat a lady in every area!Ive met five wanderful men from this post and am dating all five who have become wanderful lovers.My husband has had his feelings hurt a few times but we have been doing this a quite a while and he’s used to it.This time tho has been a bit different and you guys have been really possessive and I have to be up front for anybody else I meet,I am a married woman and Im not going to leave my husband of 25 years even if I fall in love with you!Just wanted to clear that up before I hook up with anyone else.You can breed me all you want but I have to always go back home to my husband!A nice weekend or overnight stay is one thing and dont get me wrong,I love the way all of you fuck me and I love the passionate way we kiss and make love but I must keep my head about me for my husband and for our four *******.That understood,Ill fuck you like your perfect little white whore and be just as intimate and passionate as you’ve ever seen but when its time for me to go home then I have to go back into good wife and mommy mode.If we do it right then Ill be back on your arm and back in your bed in no time and we’ll be fucking like animals every chance I get 😊

Back