Tiny dick hubbys post pics of the ridiculously tiny cocks because:

Tiny dick hubbys post pics of the ridiculously tiny cocks because:

• They want their female friends and co-workers to discover the truth

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • They want their male friends and co-workers to know the truth and put the moves on their wife.

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • They hope that some women will see their pic and (falsely) say "It's a nice size"

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you ez-duz-it ... although we've swung with other couples & individuals, she's not into the cuckold fantasy. But, she does love an occasional 3-some with me and one other.

CuckoldCouple ... you're definitely right. To a female, there's a lot more to this than cock size. Its us guys that can't seem to convince ourselves that it isn't, unfortunately! Mac :rolleyes:

I personally have not been cucked (yet) but do show pictures of my wife to a couple of black guys at work. They know where she works at so its up to them to get her in bed. One of them is working on her now.......

Really would have been nice to have had more options ...
rolleyes.png

Mac,
The choices were lousy. The question was poorly phrased. And, it's been five years since that poll. So, time for a new poll in a new thread. Why don't you do it? Hey, don't even waste any time answering that question. Just create the damn poll.

Back