Tinder dates

Went out with a guy from tinder yesterday. From chatting online he seemed to only want to hook up but in person seemed to want to date or fall in love or something. We only kissed. What am I getting into?
Haha love at first sight he was smitten besotted blown away by your beauty. But people should be direct if they want friends with benefits or love lol. Don't give mixed signals lol

Went out with a guy from tinder yesterday. From chatting online he seemed to only want to hook up but in person seemed to want to date or fall in love or something. We only kissed. What am I getting into?
i thought everyone doibg time wasting on tinder only

... From chatting online he seemed to only want to hook up but in person seemed to want to date or fall in love or something. We only kissed. What am I getting into?
Sometimes guys like giving the impression of a "commitment" in order to obtain an exclusive (ownership) over you ... in other words, he liked what he saw and decided he wanted you screwing only him, so he plays the "I'm in love with you, let's get involved" BS.
Just be careful what you say to him, as he's going to probably hear what he wants to hear anyways, but you don't want to give him the false impression of a return commitment. You might could test it by not being available every time he calls ... telling him you were busy or something. If he persist, it might be a hint to back off. If he needs a companion, tell him to get a dog. :)

Back