Time to share.

H

Hotwhitecouple

Its so hot to look over my hubbys shoulder and see my black lover watching my hubby get his way with me whilst he waits to take his turn between my thighs .
It heightens the excitement for both hubby and myself knowing that the moment our fuck is done my black lover will be taking over .
Then its hubby's turn to watch and i just luv seeing my hubbys face when he watches my black lover replace him and get his share of me.
Just thought I'd share that . Anyone else wish to share ?
Karen.

Its so hot to look over my hubbys shoulder and see my black lover watching my hubby get his way with me whilst he waits to take his turn between my thighs .
It heightens the excitement for both hubby and myself knowing that the moment our fuck is done my black lover will be taking over .
Then its hubby's turn to watch and i just luv seeing my hubbys face when he watches my black lover replace him and get his share of me.
Just thought I'd share that . Anyone else wish to share ?
Karen.

My wife knows that i want to share her,i think she likes the idea of other cock fucking her.

I love it. Very well put. Me and my husband haven't found our special bull but it all we talk about. When my husband is trying to please me and fuck me. I'm often telling him my lover is watching. To hurry up already. His small penis is doing nothing for me. If my phone rings or beeps I pretend it's my lover calling and he's on the way. To hurry up. If he's pumping away I'll acted bored. Watch TV. laugh at him. Even do my nail. He whimpers and mumble he loves me and try's to look in my eyes as he cums. I call him pathetic. I know he loves it. He knows his days are numbered. Ones I have my lover his sex with me will only dwindle away to a few times here and there. Maybe when my lover and I need a good laugh. LOL
Linda

So many nice people here with like minded views to ourselves. Thanks guys .
Love it when we open up and share thoughts.
Karen.

Sounds like fun, we do it reverse. The BBC gets me first, sure hubby might give me a little oral and prep me up before arrival, but the first penetration or dick in my mouth is the one I am meeting. Hubby gets the sloppy stretched out seconds like he likes. Truthfully I enjoy the hell out of it, but after getting fucked 2-3 times in one evening by a BBC and then having him it is not as enjoyable for me as stretched the hell out and typically full of cum many times and little sore.

Back