Time for BBC

We're a mature couple who want to explore the unknown before we're past it. No white bitch or slave or cum-slut ... we're just looking for a relationship with a black gentleman for a mutually respectful relationship.
North East UK based but may travel if mutually attracted.
Troilistic,voyeuristic, but not true (excluded) cuckold.

Why thank you, but it's not about satisfaction. It's about filling your life with achievments and fun. The clock's ticking.

Why thank you, but it's not about satisfaction. It's about filling your life with achievments and fun. The clock's ticking.
I agree with you. I just thought those achievements and fun includes these kind of satisfactions. I think interracial sex brings specific kind of satisfaction.

I hope that you are right, "satisfying" is the key word, but it implies that the poor old hubby isn't up to the job nowadays ..... Finding the "right" person with all the qualities imagined is the difficult job, and satisfaction can turn to horror ( so I'm told.)

I hope that you are right, "satisfying" is the key word, but it implies that the poor old hubby isn't up to the job nowadays ..... Finding the "right" person with all the qualities imagined is the difficult job, and satisfaction can turn to horror ( so I'm told.)
Could you clarify how come it could turn to be a horror?

It could start out with (seemingly) mutual respect and control, then the third person could please themselves instead of adhering to limits agreed beforehand.

Yes it is possible but it depends on the 3rd person you have found. If you find a smart, educated and kind person, you would share the mutual pleasure but if you find a macho thug man, he wouldn't only dominate your wife in the bed, he would dominate your soul, your personality, your finance, your everything and life! so you should be careful before your wife accepts the man inside her body

I don't know if I am in the position to advice but basically I would advice you not to find bully thug man or a criminal man. I am sure there must be self confidence gentleman who can be rough only while having sex with your wife. Be careful if your man has values and moralities. If not, his big black penis won't be only inside of your wife's body, it will be in your entire life.

It is true, maybe you could use an adult friend finder or something like that. Or you can check how your potential bull's words are reasonable and rational so you could get if he is real or fake. On the other hand, I would prefer a spontaneous cuckolding. I mean your wife knows about it but at least the man should not know and he should flirt with her in a real way. It would be more exciting and heating than a predetermined sex.

I hadn't thought of other than pre-arranged sex. Spontaneity is a good idea, and would no doubt be very arousing.
We had hoped for a video record of our adventures, but this may be difficult due to people wishing to be anonymous.
We wanted to have something to look back on when we are old and decrepit.

Your wife is still so fit and only a hunk black man can satisfy her. I support her to open her legs to a black man with my whole heart. I think she is gonna find and choose her men to fulfill her body. Only the thing is you will be too shy to tell it when you are old.

Thank you my friend, you flatter me. I am not in the UK. I am a turkish man who has balkan decent. I have to admit that your wife is inspiring to me and that's why I create such words for her. She is such an adorable mature lady and as a man I would love to make love with her too. With all that I still believe a hunk black stallion fits her perfect!

I will happily be in contact with you and even I would like to meet with you guys in real. Never say never

Back