Tight pussy for BBC

She can get really wet, but she never had any issues with talking my cock all in, even if she wasnt so wet.
It would be nice to see her pussy stretched after long sex.

You would be surprised how much bbc she can take when she is wet, and craving it.
That’s very true ! My hubby’s cock is 5” and thick, and I used to think my pussy felt full of cock,and his cum load when we fucked. Little did I know !
When I discovered bbc,we thought there’s no way my tight little pussy would accommodate such a big (black) cock. But this lovely black guy just made me feel soo hot,and ready to feel all of his throbbing hard cut 9”+ cock inside me,that when he prized open my wet pussy lips (yes,I was ready to take this glistening bbc inside me),he easily just slid straight up my hungry cunt in one slow insertion !
Both my hubby & I could only watch in amazement that all 9”+ slid up my pussy so easily,and my pulsating cunt just accomodated this bbc - he was twice the size of my hubby ! His cum load is excessive and he can fuck and cum as much as I need and desire ! He’s unbelievably sexy ! So I realised that a bbc was such a big turn-on for me,and I soo felt like being fucked by such an impressively big hunk of manmeat,and being black made it all the more erotic and hot,that my tight little pussy just took it all !
I now know and accept that,within reason,that my tight little pussy can fit a 9” or 10” cock,of course it has to be black,easily,because my pussy obviously stretches to accommodate these big bbc’s because bbc is my cock preference for fucking !
My pussy is now used to a big black cock,and I have no interest in wasting my time fucking anything inferior. But one of my bbc friends tell me his bbc is 14” - now that’s big ! He tells us that he has real problems finding women who are not only scared of his cock,but can get anywhere near fitting his length in their pussy ! I haven’t seen his cock as yet,but it seems he could be a challenge ! I can’t believe a guy has such an oversized cock between his legs,but it must be quite impressive !
We’ll see what happens,but in the meantime,my black lover’s 9”+ bbc will just suit me beautifully !
On the very rare occasion my hubby fucks me with his 5”,I can hardly feel him inside me,his cum load is minimal,and the sex is underwhelming. My black lover’s cock is soo big that it feels like he’s touching my womb,his cum load fills me soo full it’s overflowing,and I actually feel like I’ve been well and truly fucked by an imposing black gentleman with such a very impressive cock that is just built to pleasure,satisfy and breed !
Why wouldn’t you just give your body to these beautiful black gentlemen and enjoy the most basic of human interaction and behaviour ! I found my body is just made for bbc sex. That’s why I became a QoS and if i’m going to fuck,it may as well be with guys like my black lover,who can make my body hungry for and crave bbc ! Why wouldn’t you want to enjoy euphoric erotic hot sex every time you open your legs and offer your pussy for a fulfilling fuck every time you desire pleasurable and satisfying great sex ! Only bbc for this little “black” duck ! Lol xxx

Wow, that was great to read. Thank you for sharing.
Just by reading this, I could imagine my GF getting stretched and watching her pussy lips wrap around that huge BBC, that would fill her beyond what I could ever do...

You will try 14"?? That is amazing... hope you will share some photos of that :)

Everytime I read about people first experience and how they felt when they tried, it just makes me think about it more and I want to introduce my GF to it. Maybe for starters just a pillow talk, or dirty talk while fucking.
But first, I should buy nice black dildo :)

Back