Tight or Loose Pussy?

Tight Pussy?

Not sure why most of main stream society seems to be into tighter pussy being better. Obviously there is the idea that a woman with a tighter vagina is less of a slut than a woman with a looser pussy. I can see where most men prefer a tighter girl in the security of thinking she has not been sleeping around with many men and they may have sole privy to her constricting cunt. I can also understand how most men prefer the strained sensation of penetrating a pussy that clasps firmly around their cock. I too admit it can feel incredible when a cunt clamps down on my cock while slowly moving in and out. I've been with a few women that also know how to contract the muscles inside to squeeze my dick periodically, that is an amazing feeling I must admit.

However as much as I appreciate the type of sensations that come with a tight pussy, I also thoroughly enjoy the way a loose pussy feels. I don't think enough men give credit to the opposite of what most women believe men prefer. Seems so many women tell me that they are proud of how tight their pussy can be, though that is appealing in a sense, but I'd like to know it can also be loose and be able to stretch out.

Loose pussies can be soooo much fun to play with. I have to give praise to the sensation a loosened cunt offers. As far as the feeling on my dick goes, I enjoy how deep I can penetrate a widened pussy, to be able to tickle her cervix while I thrust into her gives me a rush. It certainly allows for better 'jackhammer sex' too. Much easier to just POUND away on a woman for a good length of time when she is stretched out. And fisting, quite hard to do with a woman who is tighter than a vice.

The thought of me loosening up a woman is exciting to me. Gets me hot knowing I have stretched out her love canal from an evening of thrusting in and out of her. Had a few hubbies too tell me they love the feeling of their own wife after she has been stretched with me. Mentally stimulating I think knowing I've left my mark on her so to speak!

I never had a problem with loose pussy, some is just tighter than others. If you are fucking with a cigarette sized cock I suppose loose pussy could be an issue. For me it is either pussy I can easily get me cock into and pussy I can't easily get my cock into

My wife is actually tight 99% of the time and though it feels great it sometimes is too much and a change is needed. She gets really stretched out good after a BBC or a dildo of similiar size and color and cums all over the place and is soaking wet. Love to fuck a well used pussy though more then a tight one if it is loos bu use,ot just loose naturally.

re: Tight or Loose Pussy

Um, I hate to be the first hubby to chime in but...
When she's been fucked good and hard by long, thick dick it's a whole new ball-game in the creamy, slippery, fun hole that is my wife's pussy.

There's a lot of difference between a pussy that feels loose after being freshly fucked, and a loose pussy due to its large size.
As HornyHubby justly notes, the feeling of a "creamy, slippery, freshly fucked, fun hole" with its warmth around a smaller cock is almost indescribable. Makes me get hard just thinking about it. A loose pussy due to its size, however, provides very little enjoyment to a smaller cocked man ... sorta like fucking an open window or something.
gif_Yellowball-DrinkingCoffee.gif Mac

I agree with the numerous comments above.. My wife, even after all the years of swinging and being in the BBC lifestyle, has a very tight pussy (honestly I can't figure it out) and I LOVE to fuck her after a BBC has stretched her out.. I love just falling in her pussy. I always said its then like parking one car in a two car garage ; )

I don't want to ruin your dreams, when dick is relatively smaller than the pussy, the girl doesn't have a lot of fun with this. It was known and described in ancient times yet. Relationships of wide girls and small men can be disappointing for both sides.

I agree with the numerous comments above.. My wife, even after all the years of swinging and being in the BBC lifestyle, has a very tight pussy (honestly I can't figure it out) and I LOVE to fuck her after a BBC has stretched her out.. I love just falling in her pussy. I always said its then like parking one car in a two car garage ; )
Yea, I think this is one of hubbys disappointments, after full sex with a few well hung guys over last year and a half, he expected me to have wide, stretched pussy. But as you and others point out, it does settle back somewhat to normal.
Good job for me though!

Yea, I think this is one of hubbys disappointments, after full sex with a few well hung guys over last year and a half, he expected me to have wide, stretched pussy. But as you and others point out, it does settle back somewhat to normal.
Good job for me though!
Yes it does somewhat tighten back up. I have stretched my wife with some very big things, at her request and while her pussy is "destroyed" for the evening wjthin a few days it is back to where it was before. Is it as tight as when she was a virgin, no but its not that much more stretched.

Back