Tied up

I enjoy fucking my women while they're blindfolded, handcuffed, hogtied. That is under the right circumstance. Anybody else engages in this type of sexual domination?
Bondage can be a very pleasant addition to a sexual encounter. I occasionally enjoy playing with a bound woman. Since I am large the woman needs to be someone that I know can accommodate me. If the woman is scared it detracts from the experience. The whole point of any sexual encounter should always be pleasure.

I've got a sneaky idea for Vegas in two weeks.

We are going to the sex shop to buy some restraints and a bbc dildo, etc.
She wants to be tied up and used and abused so that she can't stop anything that's happening...might be a good time to bring in a real BBC bull so she has no option but to watch her pussy get stretched right open.

Is that a good idea or a violation of trust? Haha

She wants to be tied up and used and abused so that she can't stop anything that's happening...might be a good time to bring in a real BBC bull so she has no option but to watch her pussy get stretched right open.

mmmmm i wish thatt could happen
Me too!!!

That is something that could turn ugly. Bondage is a different addition to you sex life than IR sex is. She may like the idea of of bondage but not BBC. You need to make damn sure you are on the same page as she is about IR sex or your next big project could be working out the divorce settlement.

Bondage can add an exciting dimension to sex but things need to be consensual. Surprising your wife with a BBC bull is seldom a good idea unless she has agreed in advance. Any non-consensual sex is ******* in most states so unless you would like to be divorced and sitting in prison with a BBC named Bubba that thinks you are precious I would be careful about the surprises you arrange.

Husband posting: Wife loves being tied up and made essentially helpless - it is an excitement thing as well as a trust thing. No way she'd let strangers play this way, but for one (or more) fun people with whom trust is established, she'd like nothing more then to be tied up and fucked like a whore.

Bondage has the advantage of absolving the bound person of responsibility. The bound person is for all practical purposes at the mercy of her/his captor. If she is fucked by a BBC or multiple BBC's it isn't her fault because she is helpless to resist. She is free to have massive orgasms because she can't resist the "assault" of the bull. I would imagine for a cuck it would be much the same. He can get off watching his wife/GF get her pussy plowed because he is helpless to prevent it. But it had all better be consensual because is she feels ******, ******* or didn't enjoy the experience you can find yourself in need of a good defense attorney.

We were swingers before we met our first black man. He started by restraining my husband at first, which I found very erotic. Then as we met him more he introduced me to being tied up and blindfolded. It is all a matter of trust and we both have found that the feeling of helplessness is super erotic. We have had the hottest sexual experiences with him.
I love being restrained whilst being taken deep .My husband is always present though as it makes me relax more knowing he will stop things if they go too far.
We have had threesomes upto now as we just can't find a bbc here in the south of the UK . I am so ready to be owned and controlled by a master and being tied up really makes me hot .just like many women on here , I have come to realise that for me a big hung lover is what I need .Our threesome guy is very well hung and makes me orgasm very hard which turns hubby on .they always blindfold me and either tape my wrists or tie my ankles to the bed. Just need to move on to a black master who will be dominant over me and my husband

We have a fantasy we discuss that revolves around her being bound in a set of stocks like they used to use for public punishments. Maybe left posted in the center of a room where a BBC party was going on. Anybody there could come up behind her and use her at there leisure. Maybe a line would form and she would get so much cum pumped into her that it would run down the insides of her legs.

Back