Tied up

After some of our meetings with my wife's bull I would leave her there alone with him. When she came home she would tell me some of the stuff he done to her. I asked him once why don't you do the same stuff to her when I am there? His response was look you bring your wife over here dressed like a slut or I tell you to undress your wife for me and you do sometimes you bring her here naked. I do what ever nasty disgusting thing I want to do to your slut wife if you are here or not. It's your wife that gets nasty when you are gone. Most of the shot I do she asks after you leave. I bet she hasn't told you half of the stuff I have done to her.

We were swingers before we met our first black man. He started by restraining my husband at first, which I found very erotic. Then as we met him more he introduced me to being tied up and blindfolded. It is all a matter of trust and we both have found that the feeling of helplessness is super erotic. We have had the hottest sexual experiences with him.
Sounds amazing! The bull tied her hands behind her back while I was sitting there watching. I'm a submissive guy so that's a fantasy of mine

I enjoy fucking my women while they're blindfolded, handcuffed, hogtied. That is under the right circumstance. Anybody else engages in this type of sexual domination?
Yes my wife asked me to tie her to the bed and take her like I was a stranger. I purchased a bed bondage system that allows her to be spread eagled to the mattress and she likes to be blindfolded as well. It's very hot fucking her this way. She likes me to leave the room and come back in so she enjoy the thought of a total stranger having sex with her. All consenting and fun.

Back