Tied and blindfolded

I have tied and blindfolded my wife for total strangers in hotel rooms several times. It is fun for us both and we have enjoyed it. I NEVER felt out of control, ever. The blind fold (normally) comes off after a while. I made her keep it on the entire time once......... she never saw the guy. The only thing she complained about was having an "eye issue"; maybe I kept in on a little too long. The next guy was so awesome, she quickly forgot about having an eye issue.

I have also put her in a collar and leash on her knees for strangers. That is pretty erotic also.

I think we have some pix posted of some of that.

I have tied and blindfolded my wife for total strangers in hotel rooms several times. It is fun for us both and we have enjoyed it. I NEVER felt out of control, ever. The blind fold (normally) comes off after a while. I made her keep it on the entire time once......... she never saw the guy. The only thing she complained about was having an "eye issue"; maybe I kept in on a little too long. The next guy was so awesome, she quickly forgot about having an eye issue.

I have also put her in a collar and leash on her knees for strangers. That is pretty erotic also.

I think we have some pix posted of some of that.
My husband has done similar things with me, but not always blidfolded

Been looking for someone in the DC area to come in and when she is like this, full sensory depravation, but no one has really been a right fit or real. She's not always in the mood for this kind of thing, but if someone is local and interested and will play discreet and safe, we're looking for you. Just message, could be one time, but hopefully when the mood is right repeat thing. I'm 8" and decent thick, so no small/average bulls please, let's give her a treat.View attachment 2545457

She came so hard like this every muscle in her body looked flexed and shook when she orgasmed, was the most incredible thing I've ever seen!!

Notice, blindfold, real restraints, and ear plugs/muffs - full passive submission.
Very hot! Hope you find someone to join the fun!:exciting::threesome:

Back