Tied and blindfolded

Katiana4black

Female
Gold Member
From
MA, US
Hello
Can someone help with this? I would love all the details filled in. I really want my hubby to tie my and blindfold me to our bed or a hotel bed. He will leave and one two or maybe three sexy black men come in and have there way with me. Do you think I should be tied spread eagle up? or face down? I have decided it should be from one side of the bed to another to allow easy access. Anyone have pics of being tied up? blindfolded?

Hello
Can someone help with this? I would love all the details filled in. I really want my hubby to tie my and blindfold me to our bed or a hotel bed. He will leave and one two or maybe three sexy black men come in and have there way with me. Do you think I should be tied spread eagle up? or face down? I have decided it should be from one side of the bed to another to allow easy access. Anyone have pics of being tied up? blindfolded?

spread eagle up... so u get can that deep penetration

Hello
being your tied and blindfolded i would try to slip it in you before you realized im not black im sure your would never know the difference

She preferred spread up because it allowed for more penial intrusion and greater pleasure.
242_1000.jpg

245_1000.jpg
245_1000.jpg
What a lovely well fucked bitch. Was she fucked by a big black cock, would have been nice to see a pic with the cock in her.

Back