Tied and blindfolded

We did something similar in Jamaica at Hedo 2. If you've been there, youll understand easier, if not...GO there! I let it known at the nude hot tub and disco that night we were playing, gave a few men our room number and the time. Right on schedule they showed up together, came in (you leave the door somewhat open as a sign for others to come in) We did end up with 4 and while I was hoping for more, she had a great time anyway. She was in her sluttiest outfit...mini skirt, heels, thigh highs etc and blindfolded sitting at the edge of the bed. They came in, knew exactly what to do, surrounded her and ****** her to her knees where she must have sucked for an hour before they used her for most of the night. I don't need to tell the details, almost anything you can imagine happened along with breaks for drinks lol If you really want to try this in a pretty safe place, Hedonism 2 in Negril is the place. They respect the rules and we've gone back 7 times without every having a single complaint. On a sidenote, I do remember once a woman being tied to a picnic table. She was 25 and wanted 25 guys and it was, well, different but there was a line. haha GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH. Hedo 2

image-gif.857583
Soooo...sexy

Back