Tied and blindfolded

so we are doing a lifestyle cruise next year. we hear the ship has a chocolate room. thinking of being tied up there for a hour or so. Anyone ever been on one of these cruises

Kat
It would be fun seeing all those horny white sluts (and my bitch) tied and waiting for some big black bull to stop and fuck her and then just go on to another slut. Cock after cock and cunt after cunt.

Hello
Can someone help with this? I would love all the details filled in. I really want my hubby to tie my and blindfold me to our bed or a hotel bed. He will leave and one two or maybe three sexy black men come in and have there way with me. Do you think I should be tied spread eagle up? or face down? I have decided it should be from one side of the bed to another to allow easy access. Anyone have pics of being tied up? blindfolded?
My wife has done this and prefers the be spread eagle and face up, without blindfold. The face up position allows unobstructed access to her pussy and breasts and leaves her helpless to stop whatever black men want to do to her. She wants to be able to see everything, especially as they get ready to do things to her. The anticipation drives her wild!

From my experience, it's better to only tie the hands. By leaving the legs free, the men are able to use you in more positions and angles. It allows to be rolled over and still stay tied if tied right. This allows for men to be in many more places and positions. That always feels better for them and you.

From my experience, it's better to only tie the hands. By leaving the legs free, the men are able to use you in more positions and angles. It allows to be rolled over and still stay tied if tied right. This allows for men to be in many more places and positions. That always feels better for them and you.
good point frm a aussie female taylor :)

Back