Thumb Rings

Awhile back I was told a woman who wears a thumb rings enjoys the company of a BBC! Now i see that the urban dictionary says it means something else. After all this time I thought I had it right, sending out signals.

Maybe I was sending out the wrong signal, DAMMIT!
myhand.jpg

1. thumb ring 506 up, 297 down

If a woman wears a thumb ring on her right thumb, she is considered to be Bisexual or Lesbian
Just check out pictures of the most famous lesbian, Melissa Ethridge. Her thumb ring is always on her right thumb
buy thumb ring mugs & shirts
thumb ring lesbian bisexual les bi
by Ksplash Jul 8, 2006 share this add a video
2. Thumb Ring 137 up, 468 down

When a ring is worn on your thumb it advertises your willingness to engage in anal sex. Like white pants it transcends the boundaries of gender and sexual orientation.
Kevin: "Hey Lisa May! Whats with your thumb ring?"
Lisa: "I'm hoping to find a willing guy at the bar to give bbatm"
anal sex white pants thum ring brown eye sodomy
by Panic! InMyPants Sep 17, 2008 share this add a video

Awhile back I was told a woman who wears a thumb rings enjoys the company of a BBC! Now i see that the urban dictionary says it means something else. After all this time I thought I had it right, sending out signals.

Maybe I was sending out the wrong signal, DAMMIT!
myhand.jpg

1. thumb ring 506 up, 297 down

If a woman wears a thumb ring on her right thumb, she is considered to be Bisexual or Lesbian
Just check out pictures of the most famous lesbian, Melissa Ethridge. Her thumb ring is always on her right thumb
thumb ring lesbian bisexual les bi
by Ksplash Jul 8, 2006 share this add a video
2. Thumb Ring 137 up, 468 down

When a ring is worn on your thumb it advertises your willingness to engage in anal sex. Like white pants it transcends the boundaries of gender and sexual orientation.
Kevin: "Hey Lisa May! Whats with your thumb ring?"
Lisa: "I'm hoping to find a willing guy at the bar to give bbatm"
anal sex white pants thum ring brown eye sodomy
by Panic! InMyPants Sep 17, 2008 share this add a video

Well, if you've enjoyed all the pussy eating and ass to mouth anal play you've been getting, it wasn't a total waste of effort! :D:bounce:

Back