THUGS

Bullying isn't funny, especially when you're on the receiving end of it. Testosterones easily get elevated, especially with the so called 'thugs'; they live their lives on the edge anyways, wanting to put on the 'tougher than anyone else' appearance. Its part of the world they choose to live in, and their lives are usually shortened because of it. Looking at 'em on a world scale basis, I'd consider them similar to Iran or Libya. And, if you're with them, you're often a victim when they go down. Choose your friends wisely ...
I wouldn't recommend this, choosing instead, to live in a more peaceful environment. gif_Yellowball-DogLicking.gif

Last edited:
Bullying isn't funny, especially when you're on the receiving end of it. Testosterones easily get elevated, especially with the so called 'thugs'; they live their lives on the edge anyways, wanting to put on the 'tougher than anyone else' appearance. Its part of the world they choose to live in, and their lives are usually shortened because of it. Looking at 'em on a world scale basis, I'd consider them similar to Iran or Libya. And, if you're with them, you're often a victim when they go down. Choose your friends wisely ...
I wouldn't recommend this, choosing instead, to live in a more peaceful environment. View attachment 619021
I agree with you guys. I am a gentleman everywhere except the bedroom when with the right woman I can get really wild.

News flash ..
Take it from a guy who grew up in the hood, around these types....'thugs' are some of the dumbest, most ignorant individuals you'll ever meet. Very one dimensional people. And that confidence women mistake for isn't real confidence. They simply lack any kind of social skills so it's easier to be a complete retard.

There's guys are ACTING. we all went to the same school and same church. Hung out at the same rec centers. But some of us got an education and have a career. But If that is what gets you going sexually? Knock yourself out lol

Btw those guys that have been to jail are closet gay and have a male lover, so yeah, that's REAL 'hard' lol

Every city has thugs or thug wannabes, we were sitting at a traffic light a couple years ago on Pine Ave in Ocala, Florida on our way to a party at Veronikas GYNs house. 6 blk teens came up to her window knocked on it, asked "yo be look in fo some blk dick fo yo white wife" Veronika smiled put her window down told him already have some lined up for tonight, crossed her legs which caused her wrap around skirt to fall open told the thugs maybe better luck next time. One teen, assumed he was in charge reached thru window squeezed her tits said next time, pulled away when light changed.

I wouldn't recommend this, choosing instead, to live in a more peaceful environment. View attachment 619021
Totally agree.. It's not worth it

Every city has thugs or thug wannabes, we were sitting at a traffic light a couple years ago on Pine Ave in Ocala, Florida on our way to a party at Veronikas GYNs house. 6 blk teens came up to her window knocked on it, asked "yo be look in fo some blk dick fo yo white wife" Veronika smiled put her window down told him already have some lined up for tonight, crossed her legs which caused her wrap around skirt to fall open told the thugs maybe better luck next time. One teen, assumed he was in charge reached thru window squeezed her tits said next time, pulled away when light changed.
Thanks for the heads up. Staying away from there. Can't say I wouldn't like to grab her tits though. Respectfully

One teen, assumed he was in charge reached thru window squeezed her tits said next time
Too bad you didn't have the quickness to roll up that window and take him on a ride through some trash cans, mail boxes, and telephone posts. If it'd been in my car, the second his hand came into the car, he'd have a 9mm hole in it.

News flash ..
Take it from a guy who grew up in the hood, around these types....'thugs' are some of the dumbest, most ignorant individuals you'll ever meet. Very one dimensional people. And that confidence women mistake for isn't real confidence. They simply lack any kind of social skills so it's easier to be a complete retard.

There's guys are ACTING. we all went to the same school and same church. Hung out at the same rec centers. But some of us got an education and have a career. But If that is what gets you going sexually? Knock yourself out lol

Btw those guys that have been to jail are closet gay and have a male lover, so yeah, that's REAL 'hard' lol

What are you going to tell us next? That rappers didn't really experience in real life what like the lyrics are in their songs? :eek:

Back