THUGS

Every city has thugs or thug wannabes, we were sitting at a traffic light a couple years ago on Pine Ave in Ocala, Florida on our way to a party at Veronikas GYNs house. 6 blk teens came up to her window knocked on it, asked "yo be look in fo some blk dick fo yo white wife" Veronika smiled put her window down told him already have some lined up for tonight, crossed her legs which caused her wrap around skirt to fall open told the thugs maybe better luck next time. One teen, assumed he was in charge reached thru window squeezed her tits said next time, pulled away when light changed.
Yeah..... Ima call bullshit on this.

Any like real thugs around or gang members or the real hard blk guys.... think that would be interesting..... just curious

I think that just like some women have a ******* fantasy or fantasize about being a ******* some women fantasize about getting fucked by a thug or gang member. It's actually a huge fantasy of mine. Intellectually I know that a gang banger or a thug doesn't have a bigger cock or could fuck me better than any other black guy. But in my fantasies they're physically stronger and more dominant, have bigger cocks and can fuck for hours as they pound me into submission. At least that's what's going through my mind while I rub myself silly in my bathtub. In the real world I avoid those guys like the plague. I want great sex- I don't want to be killed.

I think that just like some women have a ******* fantasy or fantasize about being a ******* some women fantasize about getting fucked by a thug or gang member. It's actually a huge fantasy of mine. Intellectually I know that a gang banger or a thug doesn't have a bigger cock or could fuck me better than any other black guy. But in my fantasies they're physically stronger and more dominant, have bigger cocks and can fuck for hours as they pound me into submission. At least that's what's going through my mind while I rub myself silly in my bathtub. In the real world I avoid those guys like the plague. I want great sex- I don't want to be killed.
Don't worry Jersey Girl. Get you an older black cock with some sophistication and he will send you to heaven and back

Any like real thugs around or gang members or the real hard blk guys.... think that would be interesting..... just curious

Lol na you don't need no gang members that's not what you want if you want rough sex then go for it but be careful for what you asking for.

I agree with Vernon. Hey we know how to fuck rough. If that's what you want. Ive been with a lot of women. Just ask what they are into and do it.

Back