Thug 0r Gent

I like black men with swagger and intellect. A man with an edge! I find gentlemen and professional type of men are uptight. And more into themselves than women. I would love to meet Method Man from Wu-TANG.
Method-Man is the truth but i have met him he is actually a very smart gentlemen...honestly a mix is good but be a fighter/lover not a fake thug...protect the ladie when in danger and fuck and lick her good when in the bedroom.
WU- Tang all day baby...emma is the truth:p

I'm a gentlemen out on the street as I open doors, pull out chairs and say yes/no mam to woman. But I'm a Boss at the office so I'm more like a Mobster type gentlemen as I lead other men, they look to me for answers because of my subject-matter-of expertise in work related affairs, and they follow me without question.

Below is a quick selfie at the office:
Me-Suite-Face-Blur.JPG
But a mean thug in/on the sheets (me quick selfie at home after work-out and online chat):
ME-2.JPG
Just 'Fuck with me you know I got it' all (moolah, looks, brains, body, and A Big Hard-Rock Black-Cock).

This is how I thug-love a BBC cum-slut:

First I slap-em around with my BigBlackCock:
slap-slut-in-face-gif.439909

Then I fuck em in the mouth
1407279504754.gif

then I grab their legs and pull em down until my mouth is burried between their legs and water-board with my tongue their pussy until they try to crawl back from the intense orgasms they get from me licking their pearl-clit
tumblr_mq08chVcQl1r7sjkoo1_500.gif

then I make em ride bounce their ass on their Black Bull Master
Anikka-rides-Mandingo.gif

and then I use their ass until I'm about to explode
2f2540b28ca47c6802cdcd69d6866f34e5e8f465.gif

and finally release all into their mouths and give em a high-protein bukkake shake
1407279692486.gif

Last edited:
Back