Thug 0r Gent

Depends on how quickly I feel comfortable and safe with the guy. But even once we're intimate, I like maintaining a connection, even if it's just a quick "hi, how are you?" to let me know I'm in his thoughts. It keeps my interest in high gear until the next time we get to play. ;-)

I see.. you like the flirting process.... u like a black man staring at your beautiful breasts while he says "...u just made my day......"lol lol lol

I see.. you like the flirting process.... u like a black man staring at your beautiful breasts while he says "...u just made my day......"lol lol lol
Not quite sure how to interpret your comment. It almost sounds like you're making fun of the fact that I need a connection before I share that kind of intimacy with someone. Sorry, but that's just how I am. Anyway, at this point, I'm not planning to add any further adventures to my life. That's why I'm not on here as much, and am backing away more and more.

ohhhhh noooooo actually i have a love for the hunt. i like the courting and the hard to get.... its kind of refreshing to see actually
i want a connection with my married white woman..... i have to be careful though cause i get so possessive.... but the thrill of the hunt is amazing!!!! and the award at the end is what takes me over!!!!

ohhhhh noooooo actually i have a love for the hunt. i like the courting and the hard to get.... its kind of refreshing to see actually
i want a connection with my married white woman..... i have to be careful though cause i get so possessive.... but the thrill of the hunt is amazing!!!! and the award at the end is what takes me over!!!!
That's nice to hear. It's good to hear guys say that they value the connection as much as I do. The guy I am currently lucky enough to play with is the same way as you, he enjoys the connection we have and can overlook my physical flaws because of it. :) He says the connection is very sexy.

in my limited experience they tend to go from gentleman to thug (if thats even a proper term for it) anyway when the front door closes...but like i said "limited" experience, never really gone out in public looking for a gangbanger or nothin'

My second wife continued seeing a black boyfriend after college and then after we were married, she remarked he was always nice and not a gang member but a college grad

Back