Through the cervix or just feels that way?

I've read medical accounts that say its "impossible" to fuck a woman up through her cervix. I've personally pushed several of my fingers through my wife's cervix. I was hoping to hear from a variety of people about their experiences.

years backwife an I were on a trip to florida. we stopped in this little town it was late at nite an we got this motel well it was more like little cabins. well it was very lste an we went to get something to eat at the only place open was a dun down bar. we went in and sat down I went go the bar to order so burgers. when I got back to the table wife had company. an older black male that had 2 glasses of wine 1 for my wife1 for me. by the time the burgers came my wife was so ******* an I was feeling no pain
well what happened next was he helped me get wife back to our cabin. she was ******* like ive never seen her he helped me get her to the bed and we undressed her an put heron the bed. we stood there looking at her laying there naked. I could see he had a hard on an it was bigger then anything I ever saw. well he fucked her many times that nite. in the morning when she woke up he had left an she was bleedoing from th evagina
I found a doctor in town an took her to him. after he examined her he asked what happened. he said some on had opened her womb I told about the guy last nite he said its happened before. hes so long that his cock entered her womb. so maybe its true

Back