THREESOMES

Forest

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
To all the hot wives and their hubbys: After a night of great sex, do you guys go out for breakfast like swingers do or do you do something else? Be specific.

I am now a widower. However for years after a great night of sex where my wife enjoyed her boy friend, we followed the same routine. While the two of them showered i would strip the bed, flip the mattress and remake the bed. The two of them would return to the bed room dressed in pyjamas with three button top and tie string bottoms. I would take a shower and change into my pyjamas which was a male g string. They would always ask that i sleep in between them. This was usually about one thirty two am in the morning. I would then wake up up about six thirty seven in the morning. I would slip down toward the foot of the bed. Along the way i would undo the pyjamas bottoms and then wake them up by orally stimulating their loins. They would then wake up to smile at each other and kiss and make out this was their time to start a good day. Once i knew they were ready for a good make out session i would exit the bed and go down and make breakfast of orange juice, hot cereal toast and bacon and usually baked beans. This i would put on two breakfast in bed trays and take them up to my wife and her friend. As they ate breakfast i would again crawl under the sheet between them. They made sure i had room to continue stimulating them. Once breakfast was done i would take the trays back to the kitchen while they made out some more. When i got back it was always the same. They would strip off the pyjama tops. I would lay in the middle of the bed facing the opposite direction. My wife would lay on top of me so that i would be looking up between her legs. Her boy friend would climb between her legs. It was now my job to insure he was hard, then guide him into her. This time he would not last long before he was ready to cum at that point he would pull out and put just the head of his cock in my mouth when he was ready to un load.

After that i would watch them take a shower.

The morning was now spent grocery shopping,

At lunch they would have another session

Afternoon were spent biking, hiking, or perhaps golfing.

After that another session

Dinner was BBQ most Saturdays

Then a movie / a glass of wine.

Then it was my job to shower each of them.

Dress each if them for a dance session (ballroom dancing was a favourite of my wife)
It was always the same
Five waltz s
By the end of which she would be wearing a Demi bra, g string panties and her shoes.
He would be wearing a pair of black socks and dress shoes.

Usually by this point the fire in the fire place would be reduced to red coals or a small fire on its way out.

Each week i would kneel down and draw her panties down. He would step closer. I would guide him into her then pull her panties back up insuring he could not pull out. He would carrier her to the bed room where i would remove her bra, then remove her shoes, his shoes and socks.

I would then turn off the lights. Usually they would ask that i nap in the closet or sleep on the floor if they were feeling naughty. The closet meant that i could only listen however the floor was different.

When they were ready they would slip out of the bed and stand over me so that i was looking up. Most time they would have me wear a work head lamp so i could watch them fuck. I was not to look away but to watch them. This usually meant she would drip on my face both her juices and his cum.

Back