threesomes or more

Are there really that many white wives that have threesomes or foursomes with black guys? I am totally not complaining I am just amazed at how many photographs there are of white wives getting fucked not only by one black guy but two or three black guys at the same time. it seems hard enough to get your white wife to fuck one black guy let alone take pictures, then on top of that photograph her fucking two or three black guys at the same time. wow just amazed. I think it's awesome.

how many of you white wives have fucked two or three black guys at the same time? also how did you and your husband decide to take that step?

Last edited:
For a woman to handle multiple males especially large ones she needs to be in good shape physically. Fucking can be a strenuous activity. The main limits for a woman are exhaustion and dehydration. If a woman is going going for a marathon fuck session I would recommend laying off the alcohol it causes dehydration. Having some Gatorade or similar product handy to stay hydrated and some good quality lube. If you are fucking bareback and the bulls are cumming in you you shouldn't need much in the way of extra lubrication. Semen works well as a lubricant. It doesn't hurt to take a break between bulls, rehydrate, catch your wind and resume fucking. Pace yourself and you should be able to outlast your bulls. When you dehydrate the first thing that goes is the natural lubrication.

I have always wanted to fuck a marathon runner with a few of my friends. I think it would be interesting to see how long the session would last.

WOW, I MIGHT BE HAVING ONE OF MY FANTASIES CUM TRUE!!!! I HAVE A BLACK BULL TRYING TO TALK ME INTO HAVING MY FIRST 3-1 PLAYTIME. HE WANTS TO BRING TWO BLACK FRIENDS WITH HIM!!!! WOW THREE BLACK BULLS SOUND SO EXCITING!!! I AM THINKING HARD ABOUT DOING IT, BUT VERY NERVOUS!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO??????

Back