Threesome?

Bulls couples wife cuckolds ... do you ever allowed to cook do you ever allow your husband or boyfriend to participate in a threesome with your bull? Bulls have you ever allowed a cuck to participate or or are they only allowed to watch? Cucks Would you rather watch or participate?

For me just prefer to watch but it would excite me to watch two bunnies take turns. Just the thought of seeing the waiting bbc slut get a horrified look of pleasure on her face while she waits for what's coming to her next charges me like you wouldn't believe.

In the past when I was just with white guys, my husband would occasionally play. But now being only with black men, he is only allowed to watch or listen. He doesn't play or assist the black men.

Our first time was going to be a threesome, once his cock stood up I was sidelined with my penis in my hand. My last cuck girlfriend wanted me to mainly keep her family from knowing and I in return got to watch and very rarely get a few strokes of sloppy seconds. The fun part is checking into a hotel with your girlfriend and a black guy while she is dressed hot and asking for a room with one double bed. The hotel employees love that and probably laugh behind my back. One time the maid came in but it was not the accident it seemed. She was actually pretty cool about it. We were all naked and she kind of smiled to my girlfriend and said "I see why" at least I think that is what she said because it was in broken english. The maid obviously liked the BBC, she had a huge smile.

Bulls couples wife cuckolds ... do you ever allowed to cook do you ever allow your husband or boyfriend to participate in a threesome with your bull? Bulls have you ever allowed a cuck to participate or or are they only allowed to watch? Cucks Would you rather watch or participate?

Always have hubby as well , twice the fun with two men on me.
Karen.

Back