Thoughts?

I would vote no for any piercing. If you HAVE to have one I would go with the nostril. When I am in bed with a woman I want to enjoy exploring her body not dodging hardware. If the your avatar is actually you you really don't need anything to distract a person. You are an attractive woman, don't detract from that with some hardware.

QUOTE="FattyPatty, post: 646640, member: 45867"]Wow thanks! I'm still debating at this point, I was looking for input and I'm glad I got such a range of oppinions.

All my girlfriends say to get nostril, but none of them have a facial piercing of any kind. I'll probably get some of the fake jewelry and take them for a test drive before I make a final decision.[/QUOTE]
This isn't really about sex at all I just want some opinions.

I've been tossing around the idea of getting a nose piercing and can't decide whether to get a ring in my nostril, or in my septum. I think they both look cute and sexy on girls.

What do you guys think?
Its your body u can do whatever you like to it I think piercings, tattoos ect. R sexy as hell. Whether you get a nostral or septum piercing I think you will look beautiful. Remember your body is a temple and you are aloud to decorate that temple any way you want.

Back