Thoughts on Breeding

VoyerDude

Couple
From
Canada
Ok lots of posts here on this subject so lets get some opinions.
Scenario

You and your wife have been into the IR scene for about 2 years now, you have been to many swinger clubs catering to IR lifestyle, she has been with many guys and lets face it she enjoys it and you do to. Since you both enjoy and she wants to feel full ******* of being blacked and ask you if you mind if she goes bareback from now on, of course you are like fuck yeah and lets face it that’s your favourite part also nothing like watching a big 10inch black cock bury it in your wife and blow a huge nut into her, then she looks at you winks, says that feels awesome in me, well that’s an awesome sight and I fucking love it. So now after being to several clubs, meeting guys out you make a casual comment about her possible getting a steady that’s closer and she can see on a more regular basis and without hesitation she is like hell yeah. So now she locates a guy she is attracted to and he is like oh yeah, at first its meeting couple times a month either at his place or ours, then its once every week, then its for a nooner at his place, now its every other day, and eventually she comes home from work, takes a shower and by night she is kissing you heading out the door saying she is going to his place and she will be home later, now lets face it she became the slut wife you wanted and you fucking enjoy it, all you can say is have fun and remember black and bareback only, she is like DUH!

Ok now she is hooked and you really enjoy it also, so now what happens if he is really slamming it to her like in doggie style I mean he is really brining his A game, she is going crazy grabbing the sheets balling her fist, screaming her profuse love of BBC, finally after what looked like a thousand orgasms she had he makes one last thrust and pumps his load into her, i mean like a 10inch BBC all in and what looked like pumping his load directly into her womb. She is like in heaven, eyes glassy, shivering from the orgasms, and enjoying that warm feeling deep in her. Now you have already spent your own nut and probable hit the ceiling with it. So now her MAN says to her he would love to breed her, and without hesitation she says I wouldn’t mind that! and he says he's love to put a chocolate bun in her oven, and she is still is still like I'd love that baby

What do you say if this was your wife?

Give some thoughts and fantasy’s

It's not really the (awesome) graphic you describe... But, to just be a cool dude with a woman like most other things in life.

I myself don't want *******. I've dated women with *******. There is hardly a real difference in being there before, or after. I enjoyed my ex's *******, and playing video games with him.

And, if it is what the *woman* wants? That is 99% of my reasoning: solidarity.

If I teach to read, paint, write, carve wood, study, LEGOS, comic books, Star Wars.... I would love to teach, and have someone to leave all my library, and tools to.

Either way.

IMO, multiple *******/multiple fathers, for me, seems really rad.

I support her in her decisions. A woman's reproduction is hers to decide with what to do. It's my decision whether I could handle it and still be married to her. In our case, I definitely would. Though we don't go out seeking to get pregnant, we know the risks involved in extramarital sex and we are willing to accept whatever comes with that and if it happens to be a bi racial baby, then we would welcome him/her lovingly into our home. We do agree with LebanonBBCLover though that if we were to do it, it would almost be best to not really have knowledge of who the ******* is as we would not want to burden him with the baby nor would we want anyone seeking parental rights as we would want sole parenting rights ourselves.

The fantasy and roleplaying being bred is extremely horny and hot,but the reality is a completely different scenario.Pregnancy is impossible for us,but we do enjoy roleplaying breeding.Even if pregnancy was possible the reality of having someone else's baby or fathering someone else's baby doesn't appeal to us xx

My husband and I talked about my bull getting me pregnant with our first baby. I got off the pill and my bull and my husband both had sex with me for about 4 months. I finally got pregnant. When the baby was born it was clear it was my husbands. We did not care who got me pregnant we would raise the baby the same.

Ok lots of posts here on this subject so lets get some opinions.
Scenario

You and your wife have been into the IR scene for about 2 years now, you have been to many swinger clubs catering to IR lifestyle, she has been with many guys and lets face it she enjoys it and you do to. Since you both enjoy and she wants to feel full ******* of being blacked and ask you if you mind if she goes bareback from now on, of course you are like fuck yeah and lets face it that’s your favourite part also nothing like watching a big 10inch black cock bury it in your wife and blow a huge nut into her, then she looks at you winks, says that feels awesome in me, well that’s an awesome sight and I fucking love it. So now after being to several clubs, meeting guys out you make a casual comment about her possible getting a steady that’s closer and she can see on a more regular basis and without hesitation she is like hell yeah. So now she locates a guy she is attracted to and he is like oh yeah, at first its meeting couple times a month either at his place or ours, then its once every week, then its for a nooner at his place, now its every other day, and eventually she comes home from work, takes a shower and by night she is kissing you heading out the door saying she is going to his place and she will be home later, now lets face it she became the slut wife you wanted and you fucking enjoy it, all you can say is have fun and remember black and bareback only, she is like DUH!

Ok now she is hooked and you really enjoy it also, so now what happens if he is really slamming it to her like in doggie style I mean he is really brining his A game, she is going crazy grabbing the sheets balling her fist, screaming her profuse love of BBC, finally after what looked like a thousand orgasms she had he makes one last thrust and pumps his load into her, i mean like a 10inch BBC all in and what looked like pumping his load directly into her womb. She is like in heaven, eyes glassy, shivering from the orgasms, and enjoying that warm feeling deep in her. Now you have already spent your own nut and probable hit the ceiling with it. So now her MAN says to her he would love to breed her, and without hesitation she says I wouldn’t mind that! and he says he's love to put a chocolate bun in her oven, and she is still is still like I'd love that baby

What do you say if this was your wife?

Give some thoughts and fantasy’s
can only dream lol

If I want to be pregnant I will do it with many black guys fucking me in gangbang while I am so fertile.

This is very reasonable to me.

If I was going to raise 'my kid' as 'my kid' I would not want to deal with some other guy showing up 10 years later with some idea of butting in.MEME2015-12-23-09-56-58.jpg

Every muscle is to be flexed for family, kith, and kin.

Personally... I love my mom, but I would be mortified, terrified, and unsure what to do if I was to have a kid like her. My family terrifies me in that aspect. (To be short, "Al-Anon" badass survivor related.)

Add, I'm 36. I'm young, in shape, always get ID'ed for beer and clocked half a decade under my age. But, I ace my university biology, and know more than news-speak. I, for the baby's future health, and my family's crazy to end, would prefer much younger donors. (I'd be keen on folks who exude intelligence, and other great things.)

I'm sure it will never happen. But if it did, all good.

People have mentioned shame, or laughing... What others think of you is not your business. To adhere to opinion is to be a slave. (I'm so awesome I'm used to haters.)

Oh this is great fantasy but that is all that it is. I have 3 wonderful children, 2 with my current husband no one from a previous relationship. Having a baby and raising it in a loving household has always been very important to me. I seriously doubt that there are very many real married couples that would willingly have the baby of a black man, or a man of any race. While it sounds erotic life will slap you in the face hard. While we love our LS it is something we are very discreet about and only a very select small group of friends know about it. It would be rather awkward I think to explain to our parents and extended family the arrival of a black baby. Again while we love this sort of fantasy role play it is just not something that I think occurs often..if ever.

Hubby's two cents: Pregnancy risk definitely adds to the excitement of the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.
Consider that monogamy is supported by societal pressures and is not entirely conducive to natural selection, and female choice. A study was conducted amongst breeding pair birds. When the DNA of the chicks was compared to the DNA of the male it indicated extra-pair copulations was a regular occurrence. Given our world without the benefit of birth control, "morning after" pills or as a last resort abortions, there would undoubtedly be more interracial children being born as a result of this lifestyle. I can say from experience that the risk of pregnancy is very real. I admire anyone who possesses the strength to live their lives as they choose who are not governed by what others think.

I support her in her decisions. A woman's reproduction is hers to decide with what to do. It's my decision whether I could handle it and still be married to her. In our case, I definitely would. Though we don't go out seeking to get pregnant, we know the risks involved in extramarital sex and we are willing to accept whatever comes with that and if it happens to be a bi racial baby, then we would welcome him/her lovingly into our home. We do agree with LebanonBBCLover though that if we were to do it, it would almost be best to not really have knowledge of who the ******* is as we would not want to burden him with the baby nor would we want anyone seeking parental rights as we would want sole parenting rights ourselves.

We also want sole parenting rights ourselves. We are very glad that Michael has accepted that I am the ******* of Julia and that we raise her.

d4b02d20-8d5b-4ffb-bb18-01d25d5095a1.jpg

I thought about getting bred again by black man or men but I prefer if that happens not to be able to know the ******* of my offspring so If I want to be pregnant I will do it with many black guys fucking me in gangbang while I am so fertile.

While the idea of unknown black breeding is incredibly exciting, in reality there are many things to consider if you choose to have a baby with an unknown *******. There will be medical and personality traits passed down from the donor sperm of which you will have no knowledge. This can be both good and bad. Additionally, at some point the baby will sart asking questions about the biological ******* and why he didnt want them. You'll face many of the same issues as any parent who adopts a baby.

While the idea of unknown black breeding is incredibly exciting, in reality there are many things to consider if you choose to have a baby with an unknown *******. There will be medical and personality traits passed down from the donor sperm of which you will have no knowledge. This can be both good and bad. Additionally, at some point the baby will sart asking questions about the biological ******* and why he didnt want them. You'll face many of the same issues as any parent who adopts a baby.

Thanks for a great post! To us it was very important to know who the ******* is.

We selected him very carefully. As you say, there are "medical andpersonality traits passed down from the donorsperm of which you will have no knowledge" if you do not know the *******.

We wanted at ******* with good personality traits and good and healthy genes.

We also feel that Julia and our next baby have a right to know who their biological ******* is.

8e422aab-2b75-4c25-89b1-0f6382aa09b0.jpg

Last edited:
Back