Thoughts on asking a first time bull for proof of 0 STD’s

You’re new so I’ll be up front. You must always ask for testing. But you twobhave to get tested as well. Doesn’t matter if you haven’t played before or not you need to show you too are willing to prove you’re clean and that means getting tested again even if you got tested last week.

2) you need to prove you’re on birth control. Yeah fucking raw is fun but for me I’m smart enough to know there are folks out there trying to trap bulls with baby support payments for *******. (Don’t laugh it happens) so as much as you want him to flood your walls you two need to be open to his parameters for the meet up.

3) I understand your wife would enjoy it more without the condom but I’d say always fuck your bull with a codon first then let him cum inside you on the second meet. You need to develop a little trust first

She also can’t have ******* anymore ;). So for us if he has clean papers it’s game on!

We are looking for out first time we the wife hates condoms and enjoys a sexual experience 100x more if it’s natural and if the male just finishes inside of her during intercourse. However we are new to this lifestyle and would hope any serious bull wanting to bed her would be able to provide proof so this could work out for everyone. Is it too much to ask someone to get tested or provide recent test results?

No it is not too much to ask at all! In fact you BETTER get that from anyone you play with...
I personally have always been STD free, and test every 3 months whether I've played or not, and always have paper to show any new cpl/woman I am going to play with... That is how it should be...
I also expect to see the same from them.

We are looking for out first time we the wife hates condoms and enjoys a sexual experience 100x more if it’s natural and if the male just finishes inside of her during intercourse. However we are new to this lifestyle and would hope any serious bull wanting to bed her would be able to provide proof so this could work out for everyone. Is it too much to ask someone to get tested or provide recent test results?
Hell no and any bull that takes offense to that you probably shouldn’t go bareback with them

Yes you should ask and he should ger tested both partied should this is 2018 about to 19 we are all grown ups safety is no 1 priority for all

No way.... Prefer people who are safe and diseases drama free.

Be ready to share your results as well

I assume that all of you realize the test is only accurate on the day it is done. Some STD's won't show up on tests for weeks, or months. If you have a test and then have sex with someone, you could contact something from them and now your test is no longer valid. If testing makes you comfortable make sure you do it the day you expect to have sex. The test you do today maybe entirely different tomorrow. The good news is that most STD's are easily cured. For those that are not easily cured like HIV, the chances of contracting them is pretty remote, if you are not having unprotected sex with IV ******* users or gay men. Regardless the risk of death is much, much higher if you smoke cigarettes, or if you around someone smoking cigarettes. The risk of dying while driving your car to a gangbang is much higher than the risk of getting an STD at the gangbang. Everything we do in life has it's risks.

I assume that all of you realize the test is only accurate on the day it is done. Some STD's won't show up on tests for weeks, or months. If you have a test and then have sex with someone, you could contact something from them and now your test is no longer valid. If testing makes you comfortable make sure you do it the day you expect to have sex. The test you do today maybe entirely different tomorrow. The good news is that most STD's are easily cured. For those that are not easily cured like HIV, the chances of contracting them is pretty remote, if you are not having unprotected sex with IV ******* users or gay men. Regardless the risk of death is much, much higher if you smoke cigarettes, or if you around someone smoking cigarettes. The risk of dying while driving your car to a gangbang is much higher than the risk of getting an STD at the gangbang. Everything we do in life has it's risks.

Back