THOUGHTS FROM BULLS

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I found something on the net about why men like sex with married women and since it applied to us I thought it was an interesting read. Here are some of the things bulls said about fucking married women :

I like fucking a married woman if her husband has no idea. It's great knowing I can convince her to cheat.

I like fucking a wife in front of her husband and telling him what a good piece of ass she is, or how good her pussy feels.

I like the first time a married woman sees my cock and tells me that I'm bigger than her husband.

I like cumming on a married womans face knowing she has to clean up before she goes home, and cumming in her mouth knowing her husband will kiss her later.

I enjoy seeing her wedding ring while I'm fucking her. It's a power trip fucking someone else's pussy.

I love hearing a married woman beg me to fuck her, because I know she doesn't get it at home.

I love fucking a wife in their marriage bed.

I like walking into a hotel to get a room with a married woman.

I like hearing someone's wife thank me after I fuck her, or if its a couple I like hearing her husband thank me for fucking her.

I like watching her husband while she sucks my cock.

I like telling her husband that his wife's pussy is mine now.

I would like to call a husband and tell him I'm done with his wife and to come pick her up.

I like coming in a wife's pussy while her husband watches and waits his turn.

I like getting a wife to tell her husband how much bigger I feel inside her.

I would like to call a husband at work and and tell him his wife is servicing me.
It's cool knowing their husband might fuck them later, after you did.

I like having a married woman tell me I was the best fuck she ever had, especially if it's right in front of her husband.

I would like to make a husband stand guard while I fuck his wife in a public place, or fuck a wife in the back of a car in a parking lot while her husband is in the driver seat.
I get off trying to make a husband jealous while I fuck his wife.

I enjoy feeling up a wife in a public place, where others might see her.
Married women are horny when they come to you. The sex is always a sure thing and usually great.

I like introducing someone's wife to my friends, telling them she's my girlfriend.
I dig the risk of knowing her husband might catch us.

It's fun having a married woman tell her husband that she can't do without me.

I get off big time fucking a married woman in front of her husband.

I like showing up unannounced and leading her up to their bedroom.
I get off knowing that she might get caught but is willing to risk that to get laid.

I like taking a classy rich woman to a low class bar then taking her home to fuck.
Married women are always in a hurry. They get right to it and don't need a lot of foreplay and priming.

I like seeing her husband go down on her after I've shot my load in her.
They keep their mouths shut and never tell anyone you're fucking them.
Married women are more mature. You get the pussy without the head games.

Back