This website makes me feel terrible about being a young white male

I was much happier and more content with myself both mentally and sexually before I found this website. After having a look through the site and some ir videos, it makes me feel near suicidal. I used to love the idea of me and a beautiful white girl having a wonderful life together. Now i can't help but to believe they would prefer a black male and would desire to have black children. This makes me feel both miserable and depressed for my future and the future of this world.

<Snip Edit>

Well it turns out my girlfriends really isn't into black guys, we just had a long talk about this and she said she "Wouldn't touch black guys with a 40 foot pole." I feel much better now!

Last edited:
Aw, poor baby, it will be all OK, don't worry. Plenty of white boys have happy marriages to women, and I'm sure you will be just fine.

If you are really worried, you could consider moving to Iceland or Russia or something, where there aren't too many big black guys around.

I was much happier and more content with myself both mentally and sexuallypsychologic und this website. After having a look through the site and some ir videos, it makes me feel near suicidal. I used to love the idea of me and a beautiful white girl having a wonderful life together. Now i can't help but to believe they would prefer a black male and would desire to have black children. This makes me feel both miserable and depressed for my future and the future of this world.

If a website and it's content, much of it based on pseudoscience, mindless drivel, and the deranged rants of people with deep psychological issues, makes you suicidal and feel bad about yourself, then you have issues that need to be addressed by a mental health professional.

Here is a fact- you're visiting a website where the topic is interracial relationships/sex. The women who come here have an interest in interracial sex. There are several hundred million white females on this planet, the percentage that is oriented to interracial sex is like comparing a 20 oz bottle of water to the volume of the ocean. Hell, not even all black men are oriented towards interracial sex.

Despite what you may read here only 10 to 15 per cent of the Caucasian women want to cross the color/race line. The majority of women that have shared my bed did so because their husband or boyfriend wasn't taking care of things between the sheets. I think for any male the most important thing is good oral skills. If you can curl her toes with your tongue she isn't going to care what size your cock is or what color it is. When you are sharing a bed pay attention to what seems to pleasure her most. ALL women give clues to what they enjoy you just need to pay attention. If nothing else ask.

Not every black male is a skilled fucker and not every black male has a huge cock. I have had a few women over the years just couldn't handle me comfortably or they decided it was something they didn't want to do again.

If your GF is happy with what you have to offer, relax and enjoy life.

Last edited:
I was much happier and more content with myself both mentally and sexually before I found this website. After having a look through the site and some ir videos, it makes me feel near suicidal. I used to love the idea of me and a beautiful white girl having a wonderful life together. Now i can't help but to believe they would prefer a black male and would desire to have black children. This makes me feel both miserable and depressed for my future and the future of this world.
Youngwhiteboi nothing can make you feel bad about yourself without you consent. The women on this site are a small percentage of the woman in the world. these women are looking for oranges and you young man are apple go where the women want apples. There are women who want lovers with no Cock. Millions of Lesbians cant be all wrong. There are Cucks on here who are gonna get more cock than I could dream of.

Youngwhiteboi, never be ashamed of what you are. I love going with black guys for sexy fun but am married to a lovely white man and have been for many years. I will not leave him. Yes some white ladies will prefer black guys but most ladies are looking for a lovely guy who will be a good companion, caring and a good provider for their family.
If you want to compete in the Olympics if you are white you avoid the sprints and go for skiing or swimming or whatever. Concentrate on your strengths and not your weaknesses and you will be fine.

Youngwhiteboi, never be ashamed of what you are. I love going with black guys for sexy fun but am married to a lovely white man and have been for many years. I will not leave him. Yes some white ladies will prefer black guys but most ladies are looking for a lovely guy who will be a good companion, caring and a good provider for their family.
If you want to compete in the Olympics if you are white you avoid the sprints and go for skiing or swimming or whatever. Concentrate on your strengths and not your weaknesses and you will be fine.

Very well stated.

A voice with knowledge has spoken.

Yea. I was the same way and was afraid of what I would see next after my first ir site.. That was 15 years ago and now I can't get enough seeing beautiful white females having passionate intercourse with African bulls.

the only website that would make me feel bad about myself would be the pwerball website if i bought a ticket and checked there and found out i didnt win.

SUICIDAL'S a bit far. No reason to feel bad about urself. Ure either into this sort of thing or not. And I'd advise if ure not having a good time with the contents of the site... then just shut your account down.

Mind you if you're not having a great time because of certain members making you feel inferior... then this needs highlighting. In which case I propose whoever it is gets the boot

This site is mostly just sexual fantasy, a pleasant distraction to the day to day. Much of what you read and view is fake for the sake of sexual fantasy and not to be taken to heart. For every white woman who would prefer a black lover/partner, you will find at least 10 who have no interest in stepping outside their relationships, sanctioned or not.
Have fun with the site. There are some pretty cool people roaming around. Your girl obviously does not find you inferior and thats all that really matters

Get a grip bro! And don't get caught up in the senseless bable here. It's like big comic book convention in the realm. Only ten percent of the members actually live this lifestyle. Come to terms of who you are, and stick with it.

Back