This site. ...?

MILFSEEKERpgh

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
How many bbc actually meet some of these women and couples here? I'm not meeting anyone soon as you get conversation going they back out.
I like the lifestyle but the bulls hit kills me?
Anyone else have similar views?

well we are new to this site and haven't meet any BBC yet,, but we live in a some what small town
that said,, in other sites that we have joined,,
when we do get a conversation going,, some times it gets weird and I loose interest real fast

We would love to meet someone on this site. Many people are here for the pictures and verbal titilation only. Nothing wrong with that. Maybe posting in the "wish to meet" section would help. We will try to be more specific about what we want to do when we meet. Here's hoping that the New Year will bring us some real, slutty fun!

I've met up with a couple from here. I've only met with the wife twice so far, but it's been fun. You just have to keep with it and eventually you'll find people actually looking. But any of the moderators will tell you that this isn't a dating site, so there's going to be complications trying to find real meets.

i want to meet up with a few ppl, not many in my area that are active on this site, so i guess i need to look for those willing to travel or do some travelling myself

re: This site ...

I'm just curious, guys, IF you indeed are wanting to talk/meet some REAL people here, why are you not in the ONLY Real Persons - Private Forum section of this website. It seems that the webmaster has been courteous to provide such a section for serious chatters, yet you're here making your points. It seems only logical you'd get yourselves "verified" and go there to hook up, don't you think?
gif_Yellowball-winking2.gif Just saying ... Mac

re: This site ...

I'm just curious, guys, IF you indeed are wanting to talk/meet some REAL people here, why are you not in the ONLY Real Persons - Private Forum section of this website. It seems that the webmaster has been courteous to provide such a section for serious chatters, yet you're here making your points. It seems only logical you'd get yourselves "verified" and go there to hook up, don't you think?
View attachment 482349 Just saying ... Mac

Honestly though, when I look at that section, it doesn't seem as active as the rest of the site. It's pretty messed up for that to be the case :confused:

I've met up with a couple from here. I've only met with the wife twice so far, but it's been fun. You just have to keep with it and eventually you'll find people actually looking. But any of the moderators will tell you that this isn't a dating site, so there's going to be complications trying to find real meets.

Honestly though, when I look at that section, it doesn't seem as active as the rest of the site. It's pretty messed up for that to be the case :confused:

I just want to add a couple of points to what you have said:
1) It's true that this site isn't specifically a dating site, but it is possible that people can use it to hook up. That's a subtle distinction that is lost on some members of the site.
2) There are members who have successfully used the site to meet people. Some of them have even posted pictures. I'd be willing to bet there are a few others who have met, but aren't the kiss and tell type.
3) Another distinction that some members don't understand- because a woman or couple doesn't want to meet with you doesn't make them fake.
4) You raise an excellent point about which sections on this site are the most popular. As an admin I often look around the site, and I have noticed that there are days when there is very little traffic in the "dating" sections.

If people aren't flocking to the ONLY Real Persons section, that should tell you a lot right there. The verification process used is no verification process at all, however. If I was desiring to hook up, my position would be that if they won't phone chat and Skype, I'd keep moving.
There's a lot of make-believe and fantasy going on, you just need to decide which part you want to play. :) In one of the cuckold site forums I use to participate in, we actually had a minister AND a supposedly real psychologist doing a research on swinging and cuckolding. The conversations were quite colorful at times. Of course, you could do as some do and be a so-called couple ... that way you could be the man on a few posts, then re-enter being the wife/GF. I thought that was creative every now and then. :happy:

I just want to add a couple of points to what you have said:
1) It's true that this site isn't specifically a dating site, but it is possible that people can use it to hook up. That's a subtle distinction that is lost on some members of the site.
2) There are members who have successfully used the site to meet people. Some of them have even posted pictures. I'd be willing to bet there are a few others who have met, but aren't the kiss and tell type.
3) Another distinction that some members don't understand- because a woman or couple doesn't want to meet with you doesn't make them fake.
4) You raise an excellent point about which sections on this site are the most popular. As an admin I often look around the site, and I have noticed that there are days when there is very little traffic in the "dating" sections.

Being one of the people who have used the site to meet, I know all too well that it is possible with a little diligence and perseverance. And I agree that there are probably some people just yelling fake because their pride got bruised.

Back