This site got my wife her 1st BBC!

Omg, thats hot. How did you finally get her to do it. Sadly i think i am a long way from that yet, who knows though.

Have you told her?
absolutely i have told her, she knows exactly what i want for her. She doesn' t i want her to have a regular bull and for me to be a full service cuckold but she knows i want her to get some black cock and i will clean her up. See my post " almost there" in the general discussion forum, we are getting close.

VIDEO0015.mp4_000006449.jpg It was a very surreal event. The tension was very high before the meet and the days leading up to it even. But once there is that 1st touch between them, then the fun begins. I love watching my wife enjoying sex that it gets me aroused instantly. I have always did everything in my power to make sure she is pleasured as much as possible, and this is just another step farther for her pleasure.
So, this pic is the next in the series from my cell phone vid cap. After she pulls off his condom, she goes down on him to keep him hard for another round.

View attachment 131395 It was a very surreal event. The tension was very high before the meet and the days leading up to it even. But once there is that 1st touch between them, then the fun begins. I love watching my wife enjoying sex that it gets me aroused instantly. I have always did everything in my power to make sure she is pleasured as much as possible, and this is just another step farther for her pleasure.
So, this pic is the next in the series from my cell phone vid cap. After she pulls off his condom, she goes down on him to keep him hard for another round.
That awesome, hope to do the same some day.

It was a very surreal event. The tension was very high before the meet and the days leading up to it even. But once there is that 1st touch between them, then the fun begins. I love watching my wife enjoying sex that it gets me aroused instantly. I have always did everything in my power to make sure she is pleasured as much as possible, and this is just another step farther for her pleasure.

Any jealousy issues?

Thanks for sharing!

Back