This needs to stop

biggrasp

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
about twice a month i get someone that loves my pictures so much they steal them and use them as there own profile pictures. come on people, if you dick is too small "GET A PENIS PUMP LOSER"...i cant stand it! so for now on im going to post the names of the people that steal peoples photos... starting with this guy. please add to this list if it happends to you. thanks!

photo jacker's:
Jmoney6161

about twice a month i get someone that loves my pictures so much they steal them and use them as there own profile pictures. come on people, if you dick is too small "GET A PENIS PUMP LOSER"...i cant stand it! so for now on im going to post the names of the people that steal peoples photos... starting with this guy. please add to this list if it happends to you. thanks!

photo jacker's:
Jmoney6161

Yeah, call them out Biggrasp!

by the way men PLEASE post more pics of yourselves gets me all hot and bothered!!!! do me a favour and know that we are getting so hot for you
That's a great compliment but us Bulls and Stallions have our integrity, this is why we prefer to exchange our BBD photos by email, there are just too many male "pirates" (acting as women), who are stealing our pics and NOT making dates!!!!

you are right because it s hard for couple after to find a real bbc, too much times we seen a 6 and less cock in real, so pictures shown a 8 and more inches dick

Back