This needs to stop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by biggrasp, Feb 6, 2012.

1. biggrasp

biggrasp Active Member Real Person

US
    about twice a month i get someone that loves my pictures so much they steal them and use them as there own profile pictures. come on people, if you dick is too small "GET A PENIS PUMP LOSER"...i cant stand it! so for now on im going to post the names of the people that steal peoples photos... starting with this guy. please add to this list if it happends to you. thanks!

photo jacker's:
    Jmoney6161

2. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Yeah, call them out Biggrasp!

3. baby dont worry be flattered that you are a sexy mutha and that they can only dream!!!! For you BBC men are GODS.... and worship comes from us white women and men alike!!!

4. by the way men PLEASE post more pics of yourselves gets me all hot and bothered!!!! do me a favour and know that we are getting so hot for you

Monsta903 and blackmeat like this.
  5. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    That's a great compliment but us Bulls and Stallions have our integrity, this is why we prefer to exchange our BBD photos by email, there are just too many male "pirates" (acting as women), who are stealing our pics and NOT making dates!!!!

6. i hear you guys. its no good!!!! well can u send me pics via message?? im real u saw my pics

7. baisa3

baisa3 Member

you are right because it s hard for couple after to find a real bbc, too much times we seen a 6 and less cock in real, so pictures shown a 8 and more inches dick

thickaussiebbw likes this.