This may be extreme Idk...

emmaislost

Female
Okay so I have no idea how I got to this point. I'm not really sure what I'm really looking for maybe information? or maybe others that feel this way?

I'm a single white female. I just turned 29 and I recently had an encounter with a black man for the first time. I met him at a coffee shop and he offered to walk me home. I invited him in even though I had just met him. and we sat down on the couch and I thought we were just going to talk. But then he pulled it out. I kinda freaked. And he told me he just wanted to teach me something. I didn't understand as I have obviously had sex and sucked cock before so I resisted. But then after a quiet moment he shoved my face down to his cock. I began sucking almost instantly. He started calling me a "White Slut" and telling me that I needed to know my place. I was mad at first but then I became excited. He came on my face. Told me to think about what had happened. and then he left. I haven't seen him since, but I've been feeling really weird.

It started with dreams. I've been dreaming about gangbangs and black men dominating and humiliating me. Last night it was even more extreme, I dreamed I was chained underneath this long dinner table. and all these black men were seated at it. I was going up and down the line just sucking them off. There was one black woman sitting at the table and I avoided her. But then when all the men had been serviced she openned her legs. I didn't want to, but they all started saying that I needed to know my place. Hands began to grab at me and spank me until I went and ate her pussy.

I've never been with a woman. I've never had actual sex with a black man. But now its like something in me wants to be dominated by black men. But even more so I am feeling like I am below all blacks including the women. I have no idea what is going on.

emmaislost, nothing wrong with experimenting with your sexuality. I think I'd try one-on-one before I'd go diving into a black gangbang; that could get a bit overwhelming. And, I don't think I'd want to be by myself when I did a gangbang. You need someone present that has your best interests in mind if things don't work exactly as you expect. But, I wouldn't feel guilty as to what happened to you and how you felt ...

pic_PaybackTime.jpg

thanks for the advice, yeah I think I'm going to slowly experiment until I really figure out what it is I want. I've always been pretty vanilla, but maybe I'm at a point in my life where I'm ready to try new things.

In some ways I envy you being a single black cock slut Jen, (I am presuming you are single) because you can sleep with as many black men as you like. My bf has spoken about sharing me with his black friends, so I am looking forward to that stage of our relationship. Actually, I would be happy to fuck other black men if my bf wanted me to

Wow, me and Jen are really egging her on. Really, she should go for it, right girls?

But actually, it's typical of girls who have gone black to urge other girls to try it. Even outside sex, it's natural to want to share with friends if you have found something good

Okay so I have no idea how I got to this point. I'm not really sure what I'm really looking for maybe information? or maybe others that feel this way?

I'm a single white female. I just turned 29 and I recently had an encounter with a black man for the first time. I met him at a coffee shop and he offered to walk me home. I invited him in even though I had just met him. and we sat down on the couch and I thought we were just going to talk. But then he pulled it out. I kinda freaked. And he told me he just wanted to teach me something. I didn't understand as I have obviously had sex and sucked cock before so I resisted. But then after a quiet moment he shoved my face down to his cock. I began sucking almost instantly. He started calling me a "White Slut" and telling me that I needed to know my place. I was mad at first but then I became excited. He came on my face. Told me to think about what had happened. and then he left. I haven't seen him since, but I've been feeling really weird.

It started with dreams. I've been dreaming about gangbangs and black men dominating and humiliating me. Last night it was even more extreme, I dreamed I was chained underneath this long dinner table. and all these black men were seated at it. I was going up and down the line just sucking them off. There was one black woman sitting at the table and I avoided her. But then when all the men had been serviced she openned her legs. I didn't want to, but they all started saying that I needed to know my place. Hands began to grab at me and spank me until I went and ate her pussy.

I've never been with a woman. I've never had actual sex with a black man. But now its like something in me wants to be dominated by black men. But even more so I am feeling like I am below all blacks including the women. I have no idea what is going on.

This is very similar to how my first was. I sent you a pm

this how i got into this 2nd bull who had done this and he came back and taught me talk to anyone about this

Its amazing when done right the power they have. I have had a couple guys at the club try and it didn't turn me on at all. It's all how its done and the guy doing it.

Thinking back now it was over time getting to know them. My first was only a few days but we were inseprable. For me there has to be an atrraction and connection. The only way I can describe it is it's like they know or at least think you want to and know it wont happen unless they do something about it.

Back