This lady is 70 and she still fucks

J

johabbes

Here is a photo of my wife she is 70 years old and she still fucks her blackstud that are 40 years younger than her sory for the face camoflage she insist on it.

Here is a photo of my wife she is 70 years old and she still fucks her blackstud that are 40 years younger than her sory for the face camoflage she insist on it.

She looks great for her 70 years. :) Do you have more pics of her, maybe some pictures where she is with her black lovers ?:)

She looks great for her 70 years. :) Do you have more pics of her, maybe some pictures where she is with her black lovers ?:)

No she dus not allowed me or any off her lovers to take photos of them fucking and she only got 3 lovers and do not want new ones but when we travel and some black men hidge a ride and i pick them up she let them fuck her in the back. so i am sory that there are no other photos of her exsept of her body alone with her face coverd.

No she dus not allowed me or any off her lovers to take photos of them fucking and she only got 3 lovers and do not want new ones but when we travel and some black men hidge a ride and i pick them up she let them fuck her in the back. so i am sory that there are no other photos of her exsept of her body alone with her face coverd.

Do you have more pictures of her ? Maybe some pictures where she spreads her legs and shows her pussy ?:)

good for her.. she is still enjoying that... I hope i will still be doing WHAT I LOVE at that age and enjoying every damn moment of it too :)

Why is she not spreading her pussy ?
She said that if she do that on a photo she feels like a slut, well I respect that even though she are a slut for big black cock but I still respect her whishes like no photos of her fucking her lovers or spreading her pussy.

She said that if she do that on a photo she feels like a slut, well I respect that even though she are a slut for big black cock but I still respect her whishes like no photos of her fucking her lovers or spreading her pussy.

She would feel like a slut ? :) She IS a slut and that´s what I love. :)

its her which but tell me what do you think of her as a 70 year old fucking lady if she was willing to fuck you will you fuck her.

She looks great for a 70 year old lady. I never had a woman this age. Would be interesting to fuck her and find out how it feels being inside her and coming inside her. :) What about her blowjob skills, is she a good cock sucker ?

She looks great for a 70 year old lady. I never had a woman this age. Would be interesting to fuck her and find out how it feels being inside her and coming inside her. :) What about her blowjob skills, is she a good cock sucker ?
She do not suck my cock never saw her suck her lovers cock so i cannot say. yes if she would agree to fucks you you have to dump your seed in her because she are allergic to condoms and latex and she loves her lovers to cum inside her and it is my treat to e
lick her clean after seed been fucked

She do not suck my cock never saw her suck her lovers cock so i cannot say. yes if she would agree to fucks you you have to dump your seed in her because she are allergic to condoms and latex and she loves her lovers to cum inside her and it is my treat to e
lick her clean after seed been fucked

And what about facials ? Does she like it when you and her black lovers are coming on her face ? :)

And what about facials ? Does she like it when you and her black lovers are coming on her face ? :)
Yes she does and i clean her face to i love her lover cum, tell me the length of your dick it looks long in the avtar photo mine is 10 inches

Back