This is why....

Proceed With Caution:
I encourage you folks to NOT click on that link provided in asianbaby20's post. It contains Bloodhound.PDF.38, a Trojan.Pidief malware that attacks Adobe Readers & Acrobat files and extracts information from personal computers. My Norton360 picked it up a couple seconds after I clicked on that movie. For those of you that have opened it up, I'd run a virus scan ASAP ... Mac ;)

Proceed With Caution:
I encourage you folks to NOT click on that link provided in asianbaby20's post. It contains Bloodhound.PDF.38, a Trojan.Pidief malware that attacks Adobe Readers & Acrobat files and extracts information from personal computers. My Norton360 picked it up a couple seconds after I clicked on that movie. For those of you that have opened it up, I'd run a virus scan ASAP ... Mac ;)
Thanks Mac

Rough, hard missionary. Perfect for breeding. The bull blows balls deep in her and stays there for a bit to let his powerful black sperm find her white eggs.
Rough and hard to soften up and open her cervix.Prepares her to accept his seed.
Creampie so deep, he pulls out and you don't even see it. Then put a pillow under her butt, tell her she did good and let her fall asleep so that black cum is absorbed by her white body and hopefully impregnates her.

Proceed With Caution:

sorry about that!!! i didnt recognize that.... i just put the link up because im on the mac and it didnt recognize the malware...
please dont click on the link everybody!

Back