hey if u like these then contact me

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAWAINE

Male
Real Person
From
PA, US
I need to find a reliable bbc slut with or without there partner or chuck present I'm looking to bang someone else sweet "Juliet pussy" with others in tow too. I only want ore need real bbc slut someone who I can possibly whore out their pussy in front of camera too. I'm looking for other sluttish attributes in a mature women which is companionship with some good pussy too. I rather find a friendly sexually mature couple that is willing to share themselves with me on film too. Age or martial status is one thing doesn't matter to me. As my profile indicate that I do prefer mature married women but.I'm willing to meet all those that answer this thread after we exchange info first .Just to make sure everything is kosher with u or with yours. Contact me if your truly able to at least prove that u can handle me or multiple cocks with or with out camera ps, I do need a reliable chuck too with pussy if your single then I would need a chauffeur or a chuck slave with a vehicle

Attachments

• ORGIA_PARTY_IN_UNA_CASA_DI_CAMPAGNA.jpg
    ORGIA_PARTY_IN_UNA_CASA_DI_CAMPAGNA.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 34
  • thumbl_1036746570.jpg
    thumbl_1036746570.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 34
  • thumbl_AMICI_AFFIATATI_SE_LA_SCOPANO_INSIEME.jpg
    thumbl_AMICI_AFFIATATI_SE_LA_SCOPANO_INSIEME.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 32
  • thumbl_3411961_99214.jpg
    thumbl_3411961_99214.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 31
  • thumbl_DSC_1854_copy.jpg
    thumbl_DSC_1854_copy.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 31
  • thumbl_GODUTA_INFILZATA_COSI_.jpg
    thumbl_GODUTA_INFILZATA_COSI_.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 31
  • thumbl_U_(167).JPG
    thumbl_U_(167).JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 31
I need to find a reliable bbc slut with or without there partner or chuck present I'm looking to bang someone else sweet "Juliet pussy" with others in tow too. I only want ore need real bbc slut someone who I can possibly whore out their pussy in front of camera too. I'm looking for other sluttish attributes in a mature women which is companionship with some good pussy too. I rather find a friendly sexually mature couple that is willing to share themselves with me on film too. Age or martial status is one thing doesn't matter to me. As my profile indicate that I do prefer mature married women but.I'm willing to meet all those that answer this thread after we exchange info first .Just to make sure everything is kosher with u or with yours. Contact me if your truly able to at least prove that u can handle me or multiple cocks with or with out camera ps, I do need a reliable chuck too with pussy if your single then I would need a chauffeur or a chuck slave with a vehicle
nice pics!

Back