This is pretty cool, have at it

What do you think?

• I would do her

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • No way

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
photo-ffadult-r40-s1-173426264_67599.53410707.superphoto.gif

I would so lick that up if that was my wife and girlfriend. I would enjoy holding that huge bbc to clean it with my hand for him and help insert it into her afterwards, holding her legs open and holding her hand while telling her how much I loved her while she tells me the same and how much she appreciates me understanding how satisfied hung black bulls make her. That's a dream scene for me. One thing I miss about my ex-wife and have yet to find in a girlfriend that's fine enough for me and a black bull is watching and helping this go down and licking her and her bull clean after they both cum on our marital bed sheets and leave a stain. The hottie in the pic would taste good after being allowed to drip him for a few hours around the house before being prepped with her husbands tongue to get her ready for him.

that would be a fun time...come on over
I would love to fuck her. I would pin her legs on my shoulders and fuck her as hard as i could. Then fill her with my shotglass size load of cum. YES, i can fill a shotglass with cum if i am really worked up.

Back