This is not gay: this is respect

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
Some guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives/girlfriends have sex with black men, wish to share with their women black male's cock. Some white men felt themselves weird wishing to suck a black cock. Others never make this despite they wish to do it, because they think they are gay's things.
I think, sucking black cock, is one of the best ways to make hubbies feel they may enjoy as good as their wives, black lovers.
My husband begged me several times to call my ex black boyfriend to have sex in front of him. His great doubt was if he would be able to control his own zealous, after we fucked. But during our first date, when I started to suck my ex's cock, my husband came beside me and we sucked together. Our black friend enjoyed a lot and moaned loudly.
After our fuck, I asked my ex if he had enjoyed being sucked by my husband, and he answered me "of course I enjoyed it. It made me feel more confortable with the idea of have sex, with you in front of your husband, and gave me some extra confidence about us. Moreover, I knew some minutes after that, I would be relieving myself inside you".
What do you think about hubbies sucking black cocks. Do you think it is a good way to clean their mind from possible zealous?

Last edited:
tumblr_lrctj3O6WR1ql17guo1_500.jpg

Some guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives/girlfriends have sex with black men, wish to share with their women black male's cock. Some white men felt themselves weird wishing to suck a black cock. Others never make this despite they wish to do it, because they think they are gay's things.
I think, sucking black cock, is one of the best ways to make hubbies feel they may enjoy as good as their wives, black lovers.
My husband begged me several times to call my ex black boyfriend to have sex in front of him. His great doubt was if he would be able to control his own zealous, after we fucked. But during our first date, when I started to suck my ex's cock, my husband came beside me and we sucked together. Our black friend enjoyed a lot and moaned loudly.
After our fuck, I asked my ex if he had enjoyed being sucked by my husband, and he answered me "of course I enjoyed it. It made me feel more confortable with the idea of have sex, with you in front of your husband, and gave me some extra confidence about us. Moreover, I knew some minutes after that, I would be relieving myself inside you".
What do you think about hubbies sucking black cocks. Do you think it is a good way to clean their mind from possible zealous?
your right but they will argue till their blue in the balls.

Not trying to be a dick and i like the post but i beg to differ...I will give you some direct answers...

Definitions:

Straight: Attracted to the opposite sex - meaning if you are a guy you like women or vice versa
Bisexual:You like both sexes - meaning you like both men and women
Gay:And no i do not mean happy...lol - You like the same sex - meaning you like the same sex man on man
Lesbian:Women who like women - meaning girl eats pussy and does not suck dick...lol

My definitions that are not meant to start arguments but stating the facts...if you are a guy and have sexual relations with other men you are gay or bi period...it is like saying someone kills a bunch of people but is not a killer...I hate to label but lets be real guys and girls...Nuff said;)

Storm

Not trying to be a dick and i like the post but i beg to differ...I will give you some direct answers...

Definitions:

Straight: Attracted to the opposite sex - meaning if you are a guy you like women or vice versa
Bisexual:You like both sexes - meaning you like both men and women
Gay:And no i do not mean happy...lol - You like the same sex - meaning you like the same sex man on man
Lesbian:Women who like women - meaning girl eats pussy and does not suck dick...lol

My definitions that are not meant to start arguments but stating the facts...if you are a guy and have sexual relations with other men you are gay or bi period...it is like saying someone kills a butch of people but is not a killer...I hate to label but lets be real guys and girls...Nuff said;)

Storm
I agree. I don't suck cock and I don't want anyone's husband sucking my cock. Bi and gay males have always been a higher risk for STD's and I wouldn't want to have sex with any woman who's husband has any sexual contact with another male. As far as I am concerned Bi and gay males can do what ever they want just don't involve me. One of the considerations for our group is whether or not the male even though he doesn't participate or even generally know, if he is straight.

I agree. I don't suck cock and I don't want anyone's husband sucking my cock. Bi and gay males have always been a higher risk for STD's and I wouldn't want to have sex with any woman who's husband has any sexual contact with another male. As far as I am concerned Bi and gay males can do what ever they want just don't involve me. One of the considerations for our group is whether or not the male even though he doesn't participate or even generally know, if he is straight.

I am straight but to each there own i just wish people would be honest about there sexuality and be proud of who they are if your gay your gay...

Just using you to express his homosexuality. Straight men would not suck any cock - they like a hot pussy too much!

If you put a silk hat on a pig, it's still a pig. You can call it respect, admiration, or whatever, but a man engaging in a sexual act with another man is at least a bisexual, or gay act.

But just to be devil's advocate, is a white guy sucking a white dick gay? If there is anal intercourse involved, is that gay?

Reactions: a96
Is it realy such a big deal to put labels on people like this? The problem is that it can run away with itself if you want to try to label everything and everyone.
When does a 'kiss' mean that you are gay or a lesbian?
If I said that is a good looking guy, and I suddenly 'gay'
So, are we really looking at levels of 'gay' sexuality? i.e. If I think another guy is 'cute' I must be a little gay, I get on doing the full on dirty with him, I must be mega gay right?

Man was ment to be with woman , some lines u just dont cross , I would advise each and everyone of u to report back to the bible... to each there own......

At least from my point of view there is nothing better than hot wet pussy this side of heaven. I have nothing against gays or lesbians but Bi and Gay men collectively are at greater risk for AIDS and other STD's so I choose not to have sex with them. If you are a male and you like to suck cock for whatever reason I classify you as Bi or Gay. If I have anal sex with a woman it's just using another body orifice for sexual pleasure, no different than a blow job. Same thing with another male is gay sex which I do not do or participate in.

Back