This is not gay: this is respect

But just to be devil's advocate, is a white guy sucking a white dick gay? If there is anal intercourse involved, is that gay?

Color is immaterial, but sucking cock and fucking ass are homosexual acts.
That said, commission of the act does not necessarily determine the sexuality of the person or persons involved. Intent is more the deciding factor.

A man is beaten every day until he finally submits and sucks his bunk mate's dick in prison. Is he a homosexual?

That said, commission of the act does not necessarily determine the sexuality of the person or persons involved. Intent is more the deciding factor.

A man is beaten every day until he finally submits and sucks his bunk mate's dick in prison. Is he a homosexual?
Wow...

... Bi and Gay men collectively are at greater risk for AIDS and other STD's so I choose not to have sex with them.

Splitting hairs and incorrect as it is dependent on geography and age. In some areas of the world HIV is more prevalent in young women than in young men and incident of new infection is rising in women overall.

In the USA, blacks are only 14% of the population, yet account for 44% of newly reported cases of HIV.
Black males comprise 70% of those incidents and the rate is 6.5 times the rate for white males.
Of the 30% attributed to black women, 85% were infected via heterosexual encounters and the rate is more than 15 times that of white females and triple that of Latina's. This is per the CDC.

Additionally, oral sex has a lower transmission rate than either vaginal or anal sex.

Therefore, you would have considerably less chance of getting HIV from a white male giving you a blowjob than you would having vaginal or anal intercourse with a black female.

If you are a male and you like to suck cock for whatever reason I classify you as Bi or Gay.

Absolutely correct.
However, doing it in the context of performing an act of submission within a D/s relationship in which one does not enjoy sucking cock, but enjoys the submission and humiliation that are derived from committing the act makes one kinky, not homosexual or Bi.

If I have anal sex with a woman it's just using another body orifice for sexual pleasure, no different than a blow job. Same thing with another male is gay sex which I do not do or participate in.

Anal intercourse and blow jobs are homosexual acts regardless of who is committing them. The fact that persons of opposite genders are indulging in them does not change the nature of the act. If you fuck a woman in the ass you are indulging in a homosexual act. The only truly heterosexual form of sex is penis/vagina.
This does not mean the persons are homosexual, only that the nature of the act is.

Why would heterosexual man want to fuck a woman in the ass? Why deny her true sex to perform a homosexual act with her?
Without DNA testing, a doctor couldn't tell a female colon from a male colon if it were removed from the body, meaning that a man's dick can't tell the difference either. So if one is so repulsed by having homosexual sex, why commit it with a woman when she has perfectly good vagina to fuck which is the singular thing that makes her female in the scope of sexuality?

Is it me being a lesbian when I eat pussy?

A heterosexual male, you are not a lesbian, but you are performing a homosexual (lesbian) act.
When a lesbian fucks her girlfriend's vagina with a dildo they are homosexuals simulating the heterosexual sex act.

Is it realy such a big deal to put labels on people like this? The problem is that it can run away with itself if you want to try to label everything and everyone.
When does a 'kiss' mean that you are gay or a lesbian?
If I said that is a good looking guy, and I suddenly 'gay'
So, are we really looking at levels of 'gay' sexuality? i.e. If I think another guy is 'cute' I must be a little gay, I get on doing the full on dirty with him, I must be mega gay right?

Hey jim it's not that it is a big deal but to lie to ones self is problematic...let me explain:

The problem with confused men (bi or gay) is that they lie a lot and ruin relationships...
Here is how - For instance a lot of bi men have a tendency to lie to there wives about being homosexual then some will go out and have sex with men and bring home a nasty STD now the wife and ******* are at risk...i have known some family's that have been torn apart because of this sexual act (hince why being honest with oneself) like i said if your bi or gay fine but stop parading like your straight.

Also because just because you think a man is good looking has nothing to do with being gay or straight your just stating an opinion and it's perfectly fine to do so...It's the sexual act that determines it,If you suck cock and you are man my friend you are not straight and believe if your with a female and she does not know relationship is done so keep it real...and being a black unfortunately labeling is part of everyday real world *******...I am a black straight man and let me tell you i deal with labels all day everyday i just do not let it bother me...Note: Ask any black dude in here and he will tell you being black is great but it's fucking hard in this world bro=)
Respect,
Storm

This is one more free-wheeling discussion. I'm a bi MWM, I know it, she knows it, and the men we've been with knew it. It works for all of us.

As long as the spectre of disease is being trotted out; riddle me this - there is a whole lot of talk about creampies, first date sluts, and an aversion to condoms. How in the hell can you dump all this on bi men, because - face it - gays have no place in this conversation. All the so-called slut wives, mac daddys, and limp-wristed cum slurping cucks surely contribute to the disease factor more so than COUPLES acting responsibly. Hell, we never played unprotected till we knew the man well, and then we were all tested. I suppose these is a segment of men who are confused or are just lying to themselves. No small wonder the way the wish emasculation upon themselves.

Just my 2 cents worth. Have a great weekend everyone.

Hey jim it's not that it is a big deal but to lie to ones self is problematic...let me explain:

True, lying to oneself just makes it easier to lie to everyone else as well.

The problem with confused men (bi or gay) is that they lie a lot and ruin relationships...
Here is how - For instance a lot of bi men have a tendency to lie to there wives about being homosexual then some will go out and have sex with men and bring home a nasty STD now the wife and ******* are at risk...i have known some family's that have been torn apart because of this sexual act (hince why being honest with oneself) like i said if your bi or gay fine but stop parading like your straight.

Bisexual men do not have a monopoly on lying, being promiscuous and bringing nasty ******* home to their families. In case you haven't noticed, the theme of this site is married women cheating on their husbands and many of them do it with married "straight" men.

Also because just because you think a man is good looking has nothing to do with being gay or straight your just stating an opinion and it's perfectly fine to do so...It's the sexual act that determines it,If you suck cock and you are man my friend you are not straight and believe if your with a female and she does not know relationship is done so keep it real...and being a black unfortunately labeling is part of everyday real world *******...I am a black straight man and let me tell you i deal with labels all day everyday i just do not let it bother me...Note: Ask any black dude in here and he will tell you being black is great but it's fucking hard in this world bro=)
Respect,
Storm

It would be a lot easier if we could drop all the labels and just accept that we are all sexual beings PERIOD . Then maybe we could move beyond the stereo types, prejudice and bullshit.

Surely if I tell you how I ate a dark pussy, all men here would enjoy it a lot, and I would ask you if I'm lesbian or not!

PLEASE DO tell us about it Susana! I'm, sure most, if not all, of us would love to hear about it. :hot:

As far as being lesbian: no, because you enjoy men as well, so, assuming that you truly enjoyed eating her pussy, that would make you bi, you lucky girl! You get to enjoy twice as much fun as either a heterosexual or lesbian does! :dance:

Respecting the Black Man as your Superior doesn't mean you're gay or bi ... i am straight ... and i have never provided oral to a Black Stud Master ... and, it was terribly humiliating and Humbling when i was made to kiss His man-bikini covered backsides ... yet, despite this humbly experience it is all about Respect!

I only invoked "color" because it seemed as if in the original post, the notion of a white man sucking a black man's dick wasn't gay. I suspect that the white guys who espouse this "respect" angle would cringe at the thought of sucking a white dick.

In the prison example, only if he continues to do so without the element of coercion.

I only invoked "color" because it seemed as if in the original post, the notion of a white man sucking a black man's dick wasn't gay. I suspect that the white guys who espouse this "respect" angle would cringe at the thought of sucking a white dick.

I suppose that is true, now that you remind me of some of the posts I've seen along that line.

In the prison example, only if he continues to do so without the element of coercion.

Yet there are many homophobes that would insist he should have chosen to continue to take beatings instead of becoming a "cock sucking faggot" or, that regardless of why, once a man sucks dick he's queer even if he stops when there is no longer a compelling reason. Unless, of course, it happens to them. :devil:

A lot of cuckold men here confesed they cleaned their whive's pussies, after they had been fucked by black guys, so how do you call this? These are white husbands licking sperm from black guys! Are they gay too?

A lot of cuckold men here confesed they cleaned their whive's pussies, after they had been fucked by black guys, so how do you call this? These are white husbands licking sperm from black guys! Are they gay too?

At a minimum, it's "bisexual"...a heterosexual male doesn't ingest another male's semen.

I guess individuals can make an argument for anything, anymore, and think others will buy into their "logic" and believe what they're saying ... WRONG! So, I guess there could be logic that when a man, infatuated with a female, forces her to have sex with him, he's not raped her, but shown his open affections to her ... right? WRONG again!

One man voluntarily sucking the cock of another man is a homosexual act ... PERIOD! He may be bisexual, or he may be strictly homosexual in preferences, but the ACT itself is a homosexual act between two males. If it makes everyone who is participating in the activity, and in denial, feel better and rest a bit easier, call it RESEARCH for all I give a crap, but a voluntary sexual activity betw 2 individuals of the same gender is a HOMOSEXUAL act.

There's an old saying I love ... "Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining!"

or the Johann Wolfgang von Goethe saying ... "There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action".

" 'NOUGH SAID!"

Back