This is my wife

2crazypeepz

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Just joined this site. My wife would only date black guys before me which is why I might surprise her with some. She has been faithfull to me or a long time and I know we love each other so I don't think I would be jealous watching her get fucked by somebody else. Actually it kind of turns me on to think about her being a slut. When we first met she was fucking several different black men she did not want me to know about. So I kind of think she might fantasize about some of those men sometimes so I feel like I might owe this one to her. What do you guys think of her does she look like that kind of girl?

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 727953 View attachment 727956 View attachment 727957 Just joined this site. My wife would only date black guys before me which is why I might surprise her with some. She has been faithfull to me or a long time and I know we love each other so I don't think I would be jealous watching her get fucked by somebody else. Actually it kind of turns me on to think about her being a slut. When we first met she was fucking several different black men she did not want me to know about. So I kind of think she might fantasize about some of those men sometimes so I feel like I might owe this one to her. What do you guys think of her does she look like that kind of girl?
Let her have what She deserves.....

View attachment 727953 View attachment 727956 View attachment 727957 Just joined this site. My wife would only date black guys before me which is why I might surprise her with some. She has been faithfull to me or a long time and I know we love each other so I don't think I would be jealous watching her get fucked by somebody else. Actually it kind of turns me on to think about her being a slut. When we first met she was fucking several different black men she did not want me to know about. So I kind of think she might fantasize about some of those men sometimes so I feel like I might owe this one to her. What do you guys think of her does she look like that kind of girl?
And they will be some really lucky guys looking at this fine body and mouth watering pussy .I sure envy the guys who gets 1st with this woman

Back