This Is My Bitch

She works for me & her hubby does not know she love huge black cocks but she sure loves this one I stretch that pussy 3 times a week She love to suck on my cock when she is on the phone with him he will never know how good his wife is at her job. for a bonus a will have my buddy Cum and dbl team her at the office party next week he is Bigger then Me so it will be fun & yes her hubby will be at the party but he will not know she being fucked in my office to two big black cock but I am sure he will taste us on her lips and fall into the gaping hole of a pussy that's what will be left after we fuck the white out of this bitch. let's See what your are having for the holidays

I asked her if she got any good e mails this week end and she just smiled. Keep sending her Pics she just loves the Attention her photos get. If her hubby only knew.

She works for me & her hubby does not know she love huge black cocks but she sure loves this one I stretch that pussy 3 times a week She love to suck on my cock when she is on the phone with him he will never know how good his wife is at her job. for a bonus a will have my buddy Cum and dbl team her at the office party next week he is Bigger then Me so it will be fun & yes her hubby will be at the party but he will not know she being fucked in my office to two big black cock but I am sure he will taste us on her lips and fall into the gaping hole of a pussy that's what will be left after we fuck the white out of this bitch. let's See what your are having for the holidays
I wish my bbc virgin wife had a black guy as her boss,so he could use her for his sex slave.That is her in the avatar.

Back