This Is My Bitch

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Mr Beavers, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Mr Beavers

Mr Beavers New Member

She works for me & her hubby does not know she love huge black cocks but she sure loves this one I stretch that pussy 3 times a week She love to suck on my cock when she is on the phone with him he will never know how good his wife is at her job. for a bonus a will have my buddy Cum and dbl team her at the office party next week he is Bigger then Me so it will be fun & yes her hubby will be at the party but he will not know she being fucked in my office to two big black cock but I am sure he will taste us on her lips and fall into the gaping hole of a pussy that's what will be left after we fuck the white out of this bitch. let's See what your are having for the holidays

pushpush78, wanabecucked and vidapaz like this.
  2. Mr Beavers

Mr Beavers New Member

Mrsdawnmarieroberts at G mail com She Love huge Cocks her hubbies is Small

3. Mr Beavers

Mr Beavers New Member

I asked her if she got any good e mails this week end and she just smiled. Keep sending her Pics she just loves the Attention her photos get. If her hubby only knew.

4. nicoleslut

nicoleslut Member

i wish my Boss was like You and used me hard

vidapaz likes this.
  5. cobra97

cobra97 Active Member

nice looking bbc. big head, love to see it in my wife's mouth.

vidapaz likes this.
  6. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I wish my bbc virgin wife had a black guy as her boss,so he could use her for his sex slave.That is her in the avatar.

7. Ming102102

Ming102102 Member

Every woman should work for a boss like him. It would make for a perfect world.