this is me last nite right before getting a cock shoved down my throat

im a single cucky boy with a 1 inch cock , im seeking a cuckoldress so now im just in training. and i love dressing up in a way that shows that i totally accept my inferiority and my place as the weaker wimpier race of men, last nite i pranced around my house like this for the man i invited over, i served him drinks, told him to relax on my bed, as i was bending over to do something he suddenly delivered a super hard spanking and made my sissy ass all red! then sooner or later he whipped out his cock 7 inches, and ****** it down my throat all the while calling me a sissy faggot and wimp until jizzing on my face and leaving. this is just to break me and prepare me for much larger cocks in the future when i serve black men.View attachment 249044View attachment 249045View attachment 249046View attachment 249044View attachment 249046View attachment 249047

im a single cucky boy with a 1 inch cock , im seeking a cuckoldress so now im just in training. and i love dressing up in a way that shows that i totally accept my inferiority and my place as the weaker wimpier race of men, last nite i pranced around my house like this for the man i invited over, i served him drinks, told him to relax on my bed, as i was bending over to do something he suddenly delivered a super hard spanking and made my sissy ass all red! then sooner or later he whipped out his cock 7 inches, and ****** it down my throat all the while calling me a sissy faggot and wimp until jizzing on my face and leaving. this is just to break me and prepare me for much larger cocks in the future when i serve black men.View attachment 249044View attachment 249045View attachment 249046View attachment 249044View attachment 249046View attachment 249047
I am sure you will find what you're looking for at grindr.com. REAL women in this community will not be seeking a male Caucasian sissy when they are genuinely desiring an ALPHA BLACK MALE BULL OR STALLION for intimate or sexual pleasure, they are not in the mood to train white male cucks.

Back