This is how it should always be

Do you let your wife go bareback with BBC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robido

Couple
From
China
With Jobo.jpg Wife on her back, ready to receive and give pleasure while I take pics and nicely "wait for my turn" (maybe) omg my wife knows to turn me and every guy she meets on...and btw this is Ronald, he's from Nigeria and was staying over for a few days with us, what started with a condom ended bareback within 5 minutes, if she wasn't my wife I think he would have taken her and pimped her back in Africa (maybe he should have :))

Spanked.jpg
View attachment 799282 Wife on her back, ready to receive and give pleasure while I take pics and nicely "wait for my turn" (maybe) omg my wife knows to turn me and every guy she meets on...and btw this is Ronald, he's from Nigeria and was staying over for a few days with us, what started with a condom ended bareback within 5 minutes, if she wasn't my wife I think he would have taken her and pimped her back in Africa (maybe he should have :))
It would definately be Black Justice on her White Ass!
View attachment 799282 Wife on her back, ready to receive and give pleasure while I take pics and nicely "wait for my turn" (maybe) omg my wife knows to turn me and every guy she meets on...and btw this is Ronald, he's from Nigeria and was staying over for a few days with us, what started with a condom ended bareback within 5 minutes, if she wasn't my wife I think he would have taken her and pimped her back in Africa (maybe he should have :))

Back